ADVERTISEMENT

One man's opinion region d rankings

JF handled Halifax fairly easily last week, so I might flip those two at 6 and 7. But then again, LCA spanking JF last night makes me think your rankings look pretty good. I’d say there’s currently a gap between 1 and 2, and a slightly larger gap between 2 and 3.

JF handled Halifax fairly easily last week, so I might flip those two at 6 and 7. But then again, LCA spanking JF last night makes me think your rankings look pretty good. I’d say there’s currently a gap between 1 and 2, and a slightly larger gap between 2 and 3.
I watched that game last night. LCA is really good. I like the several trick plays they did. They also have one helluva a defense. They pretty much held Cuoit from wide open runs. They also stopped JF on the 1 yard line and stopped several 3rd downs. Their QB has a really good arm and has plenty of time to throw

LCA is underated. They are a quality team. They always have a solid game plan for their opponents. They are 4-1 and tied for first in the Seminole district for a reason.

Reactions: wikki and lyhsports
My thoughts exactly. I think the jury is still out on PC. They could either move up or down a couple spots depending on what happens against Bburg and Salem. Definitely a gap from the top 2 teams and the rest of the field. Go Bruins

LCA is underated. They are a quality team. They always have a solid game plan for their opponents. They are 4-1 and tied for first in the Seminole district for a reason.
The plays they use is so unpredictable. They change it up so much you don't know what they are doing. I like that

Losing to Magna Vista wasn't a big surprise, but the score sure was.
The score was very surprising. Magna Vista is no joke. They may have the second best lines behind LB in 3D, led by former GW standout Max Roupe. Dryus Hairston is their best QB since Harvey Taylor and Louis Taylor put up 5 TDs against LCA and is headed to Liberty next year. The loss against Franklin County means nothing to me. You and I both know how good those guys are. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them playing in Lynchburg come December.

The score was very surprising. Magna Vista is no joke. They may have the second best lines behind LB in 3D, led by former GW standout Max Roupe. Dryus Hairston is their best QB since Harvey Taylor and Louis Taylor put up 5 TDs against LCA and is headed to Liberty next year. The loss against Franklin County means nothing to me. You and I both know how good those guys are. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them playing in Lynchburg come December.
Long ways to go but we could see a week 1 rematch in the state semis between MV-LCA. I think both are two of the best teams in their respective regions. LCA and Heritage play the last week of the regular season and it will have huge implications in their region. I truly believe one of those two will win 3C. Hopefully we get to see the speed (MV) vs power (LB) match-up for the 3D championship as well.

Dryus Hairston is pretty good but don’t put him above Shaolin McGuire who led the Warriors to back to back state titles.

Dryus Hairston is pretty good but don’t put him above Shaolin McGuire who led the Warriors to back to back state titles.
Shaolin had a great supporting cast with Redd, Penn, Johnson, Hayden and Jac. Dryus makes everyone around him better like Harvey did. Shaolin played D1 ball but I’m thinking Dryus is a little better even without the 2 state championships.

Reactions: SportsGuy85
Shaolin had a great supporting cast with Redd, Penn, Johnson, Hayden and Jac. Dryus makes everyone around him better like Harvey did. Shaolin played D1 ball but I’m thinking Dryus is a little better even without the 2 state championships.
I can respect that opinion. McGuire did have a lot of talent around him.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Have to agree with sports guy. McGuire even with the talent around him to me was the better qb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT