ADVERTISEMENT

Orange upsets Albemarle...

GilliamRatings

VaPreps All State
Jun 5, 2001
Orange, Virginia
Good enough to beat anyone in the district any given night...

We'll see what Orange has this coming week against Western. The Warriors definitely looking a cut above everyone else in district.

Good enough to beat anyone in the district any given night...

We'll see what Orange has this coming week against Western. The Warriors definitely looking a cut above everyone else in district.
Good to see Orange being competitive again and winning, but not so fast my friend this Friday will be all Western 49-20. Western is a cut above everyone else in the district and then Monticello, after that everyone else is a toss up minus Fluvanna. Just read Louisa 545 yards of total offense. That may have been more offense than they had in their first 4 games. (I don't know just guessing.) I feel so bad for us but we just are not very good. Hopefully with time we start improving.

On a side note scrimmage play will say Western by 3 or some crap closer than score will be. Whats your computer got this week for the Hornets and Warrior game?

Good to see Orange being competitive again and winning, but not so fast my friend this Friday will be all Western 49-20. Western is a cut above everyone else in the district and then Monticello, after that everyone else is a toss up minus Fluvanna. Just read Louisa 545 yards of total offense. That may have been more offense than they had in their first 4 games. (I don't know just guessing.) I feel so bad for us but we just are not very good. Hopefully with time we start improving.
Western will beat Orange and Albemarle will be Western

Western will beat Orange and Albemarle will be Western

If Albemarle had an offense I would say yes perhaps. I am not knocking Albemarle staff, I think they have their better players on defense which gives them their best chance to win. Their offense is just not going to get it done enough times vs. Western.

Reactions: OCBoy
Congrats to Orange, their punt return TD and scoop and score saved them. Albemarle's defense is nice, if they could just put together a potent offense......

Last edited:
355 total yards against Courtland, 496 against KG, 230-240 against Albemarle.

Congrats to Orange, their punt return TD saved them. Albemarle's defense is nice, if they could just put together a potent offense......

On a side note scrimmage play will say Western by 3 or some crap closer than score will be. Whats your computer got this week for the Hornets and Warrior game?

Here's the computer's rankings now (assuming I haven't made a mistake--this was a rush job)
71.73 Western Albemarle
64.58 Louisa
59.74 Monticello
58.68 Albemarle
56.47 Orange County
53.14 Powhatan
50.94 Charlottesville
23.01 Fluvanna

Western by 15 over Orange (Winner takes sole possession of 1st place)
Albemarle by 8 over Charlottesville
Louisa by 11 over Powhatan
Monticello by 37 over Fluvanna

Albemarle better find some type of offense vs. Western and Monticello if they hope to knock them off.

Here's the computer's rankings now (assuming I haven't made a mistake--this was a rush job)
71.73 Western Albemarle
64.58 Louisa
59.74 Monticello
58.68 Albemarle
56.47 Orange County
53.14 Powhatan
50.94 Charlottesville
23.01 Fluvanna

Western by 15 over Orange (Winner takes sole possession of 1st place)
Albemarle by 8 over Charlottesville
Louisa by 11 over Powhatan
Monticello by 37 over Fluvanna

I think computer is modest with Western and Monticello game...but you were right last time I questioned you. I just do not know what to think of Powhatan and Louisa game. I am still waiting for the Indians to bounce out of their funk, first time in a while that both teams go into the game with a losing record.

Orange has consistently proven my computer wrong this year. They have outplayed their prediction every week.

Fluvanna could let the Monticello game get out of hand in a hurry. A lot will depend on how much heart they have as the season spirals out of control on them.

You are right I don't think Albemarle has scored over 20 something points this year ehhhh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT