ADVERTISEMENT

OTHER THAN CHANCELLOR IS BATTLEFIELD TEAMS GOOD OR AVERAGE?

skynard1

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Oct 12, 2009
We agree Chancellor is one of the top teams in the state but how do you feel the battlefield district teams match up against other state teams as the playoffs start in two weeks?

We agree Chancellor is one of the top teams in the state but how do you feel the battlefield district teams match up against other state teams as the playoffs start in two weeks?
Their defense will cause them to be eliminated in my opinion

I watched the JM/Chancellor game on YouTube last week, and wasn't impressed. Would love to hear the scoop on KG, whether they have more injuries or are just getting shut down. If you can score 60 on a bad Norcom team, you should be able to score at least twice on Courtland and Chancellor.

I would say the battlefield district is average to below average compared to the rest of the state. Closer to average.

Comparing Battlefield teams to other 4A playoff teams I would say below average. Only bc they are in a tough 19 & 20 Pod. I think the other East pod will have 3-4 teams with losing records in the playoffs.

I have heard Chancellor has a good squad. What happened to Chancellor against James River? I am assuming they are much improved since then?

I would say the battlefield district is average to below average compared to the rest of the state. Closer to average.

Comparing Battlefield teams to other 4A playoff teams I would say below average. Only bc they are in a tough 19 & 20 Pod. I think the other East pod will have 3-4 teams with losing records in the playoffs.

I have heard Chancellor has a good squad. What happened to Chancellor against James River? I am assuming they are much improved since then?
The problem with our pod and us having teams with losing records we play against teams in 3A-6A. So a 4-6 or 3-7 SED or PD team is a lot better than people think. Case in point last year Lakeland went 2-8 went on the road and beat 8-2 Park View in 3A.

The problem with our pod and us having teams with losing records we play against teams in 3A-6A. So a 4-6 or 3-7 SED or PD team is a lot better than people think. Case in point last year Lakeland went 2-8 went on the road and beat 8-2 Park View in 3A.
Lakeland might make a run themselves this year

Reactions: gwb16

Most of the districts are 3A-6A. I'm not trying to knock the area football product. I think you just have much less 4A teams in general to pull from. For example I think the beach district is only 5A & 6A. Your Pod is very strong at the top. But I agree when you have schools like park view who are primarily playing only 3a & 4a schools tht can happen.

I watched the JM/Chancellor game on YouTube last week, and wasn't impressed. Would love to hear the scoop on KG, whether they have more injuries or are just getting shut down. If you can score 60 on a bad Norcom team, you should be able to score at least twice on Courtland and Chancellor.
No more injuries, everyone is healthy and back. They've Been getting beat up front. D-line have lined up wrong most snaps on defense. Oline has been getting nailed with new stuff. Starting QB Deon Williams is back from a concussion early in the first quarter vs Chancellor. Had to bring up a sophomore QB with no reps on new offensive plays in that game, so the flow was off. Not much to say, but hopefully they get things rolling tomorrow. D-line is revamped, and offense has been nailing plays all week. I hope to see them play as a team, and perform if faced with adversity!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT