ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick County over Halifax 27-7

Their offensive line dominated the second half. It looked like they just gave up midway through the third

Their offensive line dominated the second half. It looked like they just gave up midway through the third
Also it was 27-8. We missed a PAT and got a safety. I was updating the score on MaxPreps from listening to the radio and my hand slipped

Halifax has been known, for years and years, to consistently field teams that quit at the slightest bit of a challenge or just show up for a game not wanting to play. I'd bet Halifax felt like they had 8-2 sealed up.
I wished they would have done that last week.. lol in all seriousness i saw a really good team last week , despite all the injuries. I think this game was a shock to everyone..

Not gonna lie, I thought the same thing. I think plenty on the team was cocky after the Magna Vista win. Some of the better players on the team are pretty cocky and undisciplined at times (hence the unsportsmanlike conducts. Coach Throck has the program in the right direction, but we’re not there yet. Geographically speaking, Halifax should have always been dominating football, and just about every sport except Soccer in the Piedmont District

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT