ADVERTISEMENT

Pay attention Friday.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
When traveling to and from your games, pay close attention and be watching for deer. I had to drive down 460 from Petersburg to Waverly today, and I counted six deer that had been hit. The body shops in the area are telling customers they are at least 4 weeks out, probably closer to 8 weeks.

There are only two kinds of drivers. Those that have hit a deer, and those that will.

Travel safe.

I traveled from fairfax county to Lynchburg yesterday for work and counted a total of 32

When traveling to and from your games, pay close attention and be watching for deer. I had to drive down 460 from Petersburg to Waverly today, and I counted six deer that had been hit. The body shops in the area are telling customers they are at least 4 weeks out, probably closer to 8 weeks.

There are only two kinds of drivers. Those that have hit a deer, and those that will.

Travel safe.

Maybe I should drive a tank to the game, lol!

Travel safe.
Shoot, the ones I avoided put me in the hospital!!!

True. You may have been better off just hitting one. It might have been softer than the asphalt.

Unrelated, but I just remembered something. I remember some teams talking before the season started about their goal was to "be practicing on Thanksgiving Day". I guess for 96 of them, they got their wish?

And my brother just came off of the golf course on the Outer Banks after 18 holes. Did I mention that I hate my brother?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT