ADVERTISEMENT

PC-14 HV -35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2009
This could have been worse. They simply (PC) have no offense. And the defense which is actually their strength got gashed and pushed around. They (PC) had 5 different backs run the ball and were held to under 100 yds. rushing. In comparison HV had 1 back with 168 yds. rushing. The QB threw 5 interceptions. No identity. No playmakers. The line is simply not as good as advertised. The sad part is they actually have good ball players just no coaching. And that is a fact. The reality is they finally played a good team that has been battle tested unlike themselves and got hammered. The next 4 games with the exception of maybe Cburg do not get any easier. And I am not so sure I would sleep on them. 7-3 or 6-4 is looking like a real possibility.

Reactions: Mccoy Bruin
This could have been worse. They simply (PC) have no offense. And the defense which is actually their strength got gashed and pushed around. They (PC) had 5 different backs run the ball and were held to under 100 yds. rushing. In comparison HV had 1 back with 168 yds. rushing. The QB threw 5 interceptions. No identity. No playmakers. The line is simply not as good as advertised. The sad part is they actually have good ball players just no coaching. And that is a fact. The reality is they finally played a good team that has been battle tested unlike themselves and got hammered. The next 4 games with the exception of maybe Cburg do not get any easier. And I am not so sure I would sleep on them. 7-3 or 6-4 is looking like a real possibility.
Dang. Hidden Valley is looking like a team that is going to be reckoned with. Didn’t see this coming though. Heard there were some injuries for the Cougars, hope they weren’t major.

For whatever reasons, Hidden Valley has almost always played Pulaski County tough. After tonight’s game, PC leads the series between the two, 9-8.

Have to give you credit for what you said, that was my take on the game. I hated at times the team seem to show signs of life and then it was the interceptions that killed them. Great groups of players they played to the very end trying to come back but it did not happened. They must regroup hopefully for next week. Proud of you for trying!

Reactions: Mccoy Bruin
Meatchump you continue to bash the PC coaching staff, yet you do nothing to make it better. These guys spend countless hours trying to make these players and the team successful, but for some reason that’s not good enough for you. Why don’t you go to the PC field house on a Sunday morning, introduce yourself to the coaching staff, sit down and watch the game film with them and explain to them what they are doing wrong? I’m guessing you won’t do this for three reasons: 1) Because you don’t know crap about coaching 2) You wouldn’t be able to hide behind a keyboard any longer and 3) You’d have to remove your head from Coach Turner’s rectum. You’re the worst type of fan. Always miserable, complaining about everything and living in the good old days.

Reactions: Statemen and Senex
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT