ADVERTISEMENT

Phoebus vs Oscar Smith

Lol The Dinwiddie press box crew has been watching this game and texting back and forth. We join your sentiments. 49-0 now.

Reactions: oldfool2
They still have to play the games. I would definitely say it's theirs to lose but there will be hurdles

stop the cap. I hate how people are hell bent on discrediting this Phoebus win.
I watched the game. Not taking anything away from Phoebus because I’m almost certain they would have won with effort. It’s just obvious OS didn’t put much into this.

I watched the game. Not taking anything away from Phoebus because I’m almost certain they would have won with effort. It’s just obvious OS didn’t put much into this.
Once again it’s really lame how everyone is trying to discredit this win. But when they whooped our ass last year it was no excuses from Phoebus side. Smith came in this game motivated and just knew they were going to kick our ass. They even got disrespectful during our presentation for the senior players and they paid the price. Heard the talk all week from their fans and coaches about how easy they were going to beat us again. But according to you they didn’t put much into this….a team that bragged about their winning streak/dominance against 757 opponents nonstop before the game all of a sudden didn’t put much into this game lol if only you knew how them people thought they were going to open playbook against us after their weak Western Branch game.

Phoebus out executed, out coached, and out played them like we have done against everyone. I know the hard work the staff and players put in for this game alone…and i can’t let you sit up here and discredit the win because the small 3A school with no windows or walls beat the mighty back to back 6A state champs. Like i said stop the cap. We needed this though so the kids don’t get too content. Your post was read directly to the team this morning.

Once again it’s really lame how everyone is trying to discredit this win. But when they whooped our ass last year it was no excuses from Phoebus side. Smith came in this game motivated and just knew they were going to kick our ass. They even got disrespectful during our presentation for the senior players and they paid the price. Heard the talk all week from their fans and coaches about how easy they were going to beat us again. But according to you they didn’t put much into this….a team that bragged about their winning streak/dominance against 757 opponents nonstop before the game all of a sudden didn’t put much into this game lol if only you knew how them people thought they were going to open playbook against us after their weak Western Branch game.

Phoebus out executed, out coached, and out played them like we have done against everyone. I know the hard work the staff and players put in for this game alone…and i can’t let you sit up here and discredit the win because the small 3A school with no windows or walls beat the mighty back to back 6A state champs. Like i said stop the cap. We needed this though so the kids don’t get too content. Your post was read directly to the team this morning.
Players don't need motivation from what someone posted on a message board on VAPREPS. Their too good a team for that. I'm sure they self motivate themselves every game. If that was the case I would blast my favorite team every week 😂

Reactions: Lafayette
Players don't need motivation from what someone posted on a message board on VAPREPS. Their too good a team for that. I'm sure they self motivate themselves every game. If that was the case I would blast my favorite team every week 😂
Of course it’s not their entire motivation…good for them to see the nonsense though.

Reactions: SFUWO

Good for them. I have zero ties to OS. It was clear there was no effort. So let’s stop the cap with that. You taking it personal for no reason. Phoebus is respected with or without that win.

Good for them. I have zero ties to OS. It was clear there was no effort. So let’s stop the cap with that. You taking it personal for no reason. Phoebus is respected with or without that win.
Phoebus got up on OS and it was apparent that they couldn't win. That's it. They just beat them plain and simple. Phoebus took the life out of Smith early. It happens, even to great teams. Doesnt mean Smith can't win the championship.

Reactions: SFUWO and OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT