ADVERTISEMENT

Please join with me,

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Please join me in letting our good friend here on Preps, GWB16, know that he and his wife are in our thoughts and prayers. She had to undergo surgery today for a serious problem. Please let him know he is not alone, that we are all one, when trouble confronts us.

Goodness gracious, you guys absolutely rock. Long day. She's finally home resting now. Amazing what they can do as outpatient surgery these days. Still many treatments ahead of her but her oncologist had an extremely positive and upbeat opinion this afternoon.

Thank you all so very much.

Goodness gracious, you guys absolutely rock. Long day. She's finally home resting now. Amazing what they can do as outpatient surgery these days. Still many treatments ahead of her but her oncologist had an extremely positive and upbeat opinion this afternoon.

Thank you all so very much.
Glad to hear all is going well. Prayers for a continued speedy and complete recovery.

Please join me in letting our good friend here on Preps, GWB16, know that he and his wife are in our thoughts and prayers. She had to undergo surgery today for a serious problem. Please let him know he is not alone, that we are all one, when trouble confronts us.
I hope everything went well!

Reactions: gwb16
Follow up with her oncologist this morning. She's had a rough week. She's tougher than most men I know.
Thank you all again. Praying for really good news this morning. We've been extremely impressed with her oncologist so far, that's a good thing when you're putting so much trust in someone you've never dealt with. I have 2 cousins that are doctor's and they both absolutely rave about her.

I'm glad to tell you gwb and the Mrs. got reasonably good news recently. Not perfect, but better than he and his wife were expecting to hear. But, she still has surgical recovery, and followup treatments ahead.

Just please continue to hold them in your prayers.

Even though football is totally un-important when compared to what this fine gentleman and his amazing wife are going through, please root for their team this Friday, the Packers of Smithfield.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT