ADVERTISEMENT

Poll - Who should be the #1 team in Boys Hoops in Group 4A to begin the 2016-17 season?

Who should be the #1 team in Boys Hoops in Group 4A to begin the 2016-17 season?

• Monacan

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Lake Taylor

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • GW-Danville

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Loudoun Valley

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Eastern View

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Valley's going to be REAL good. Monacan returns Greg Parham. Don't sleep on John Handley. They can give Valley a run for their money in the north.

Eastern view in my opinion will be better than last year. Got a transfer student from the D.C. area plus all the retuners from last year that could put them over the top.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
Valley's going to be REAL good. Monacan returns Greg Parham. Don't sleep on John Handley. They can give Valley a run for their money in the north.
Handley beat John Champe at the buzzer from just inside half court the other night. I think they are still a year away but no one will want to see them late in the year. Here's the half court shot from the other night, hopefully the link works.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
Handley beat John Champe at the buzzer from just inside half court the other night. I think they are still a year away but no one will want to see them late in the year. Here's the half court shot from the other night, hopefully the link works.

Charlottesville just lost to them by three last friday and I was there. Handley does look really good.

Reactions: Pioneer101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT