ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for Park View[South Hill]

Re: More on the story... keep them in your prayers...

I just woke up and saw this terrible news. I hope each and every one of us on this forum will hold this young man and his family, and the coaches, players, and community in our prayers. This is everyone's worst fear coming true.

Stories like this....

Breaks my heart that a family will be enduring such heartbreak for the rest of their lives, thinking about the what if's, wondering about the could have been's, graduation, college, career, marriage, grand kids all of life's BIG EVENTS that this young man had in front of him...and now his family and friends will miss those moments.

Hopefully some folks will use this tiny moment in time to remember that they are only kids, playing a game they love.

I am heartbroken for Jamond's family and send all of my heartfelt condolences and prayers to his family, his friends, his teammates and his community.

just shows us how very precious life is! I feel for his family at this very difficult time and my thoughts and prayers go out to them. value every day the LORD gives us because tomorrow may never come! the only comforting thing was he was probably doing something he loved playing football! wish his family well in this awful time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT