ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of the Hilltoppers

lyhsports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
May 17, 2017
Lynchburg, Va
Proud of the Hilltoppers tonight. They came up short, but when you look at the big picture, they considered the midtown boys to be a football wasteland. These boys went from 1-9 to 6-4 to 8-4 to 11-2 and a trip to the Regional final. You guys have us the best season in 20+ years and you should be proud!

Big ups to Coach Woody and his staff for working so hard with the kids. They did a very good job even in the midst of many coaching changes within the staff this year.

Great job to all of the seniors like Jacori Kittrell, Wyatt Hamilton, Justin Barnett , Warren Horsley, Keegan Paige and others who bought in to the newly established culture at Glass and lead the way. Also the guys who fell short of making the team, but got their grades up and became dedicated, and came back to the ram. It’s because of these guys that the players after them will see success on and off the field.

Good to see many young players like Ky’Juan Brown, and Q Foster step up and make plays tonight. The future is bright.

Big group of Seniors next year led by Dresean Kendrick, Ty Foster, HOLDEN FRETZ( HE WAS A MONSTER TONIGHT), and Jadan Merriman! Get back on the grind and give us another exciting season. Go Hilltoppers!

Last edited:
you should be proud of your team and coaching staff, they were nothing but 1st class last night, Was my pleasure watching 2 good football teams playing good hard clean football . #5 is a hell of a player , the apple dont fall far from the Dree oops tree.

Reactions: lyhsports
you should be proud of your team and coaching staff, they were nothing but 1st class last night, Was my pleasure watching 2 good football teams playing good hard clean football . #5 is a hell of a player , the apple dont fall far from the Dree oops tree.

Dresean is a fantastic football player! He played hurt, and led his team last night. He played hurt and look like one of the best players in the state! He has improved every year and has gotten bigger, stronger and faster since his freshman year, and will have a great senior year. It’s gonna be crazy!

Love the response from the Glass fans - pure class! Support for the athletes and the coaching staff on a great season! Unfortunately I was on another thread where people were bashing a coach and program which I believe is uncalled for. Congrats Glass on a great season and I expect to see your team in the mix the next few years!

Reactions: lyhsports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT