ADVERTISEMENT

Questions about Forum

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I see a mail symbol that when you open it shows your conversations.(private messages shared between individual members) My question is how do you actually send a private message to another member? I met a member the other day and they were asking me how to do it. I thought maybe I could figure it out, but I haven't been able to.

Also, is there a way to add pictures to your profile? I added one for my avatar, but I'd like to add other pictures.

Is there a way to link a Facebook or Twitter account?

I see a mail symbol that when you open it shows your conversations.(private messages shared between individual members) My question is how do you actually send a private message to another member?

Click "Start a Conversation", type in the user name you want to send the message to, type in the title, type in the message, hit "Start a Conversation" blue button.

Click "Start a Conversation", type in the user name you want to send the message to, type in the title, type in the message, hit "Start a Conversation" blue button.
That's the thing Rod, I don't see "start a conversation" anywhere. Where is it hidden?

That's the thing Rod, I don't see "start a conversation" anywhere. Where is it hidden?

1721837.jpg

Can someone with a subscription try to send me a private message? Wondering if it is a subscriber thing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT