ADVERTISEMENT

R.E.Lee 53 Hawthorn(Australia) 46

leemen

VaPreps All District
Feb 12, 2004
The Leemen rallied from a 12 point first half deficit and went on the defeat the Hawthorn Magic 53-46. Lee now 4-4 will host Turner Ashby tonight in Staunton.

Only what the NewsLEEder tells him. Unfortunately Hubert is gone so the LEEder has dropped their tail kissing mentality.

Although the NewsLEEder's coverage is poor to say the least of Lee basketball...I usually get my info from the games themselves. I don't understand the lack of coverage by the Newsleader. I mean it's Staunton's newspaper and Lee is the home school. Every school's home paper should cover them...no matter who they are. Since Hubert has left...The Lee and sports coverage has suffered. Write an entire page on a Wilson game...but barely anything on Lee? Doesn't make sense to me.

As far as last night...I wasn't there but...Lee rallied from 12 down to win the game. I got that from the NewsLeeder lol. ??Really??...I can always count on you for a pot shot or two lol.

Uhmmmmm.....somebody fill me in? An Australian team?
They really didnt play all that well, but a win is a win. It looked like the Australian team just got fatigued in the second half, while the Leemen hit another gear. Darius hit a couple of big 3s late in the game to help them seal the game. The Australian team had one player who was bound to be at least 6'10 as he was a few inches taller than Jarvis and Darius

They really didnt play all that well, but a win is a win. It looked like the Australian team just got fatigued in the second half, while the Leemen hit another gear. Darius hit a couple of big 3s late in the game to help them seal the game. The Australian team had one player who was bound to be at least 6'10 as he was a few inches taller than Jarvis and Darius
Yeah, but what are they doing way ovwr here playing? Is that common?

As someone else pointed out somewhere, it is a different team every year, some stronger than others. I think I read someplace that Lee has won 10 of the 12 times they have hosted one of their teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT