ADVERTISEMENT

Radford vs Glenvar

Jan 27, 2002
Big game this week and the last two years it has come down to the last play. Two excellent quarterbacks. I feel like Radford defense has gotten better. Can someone tell me a little more about Glenvar. I think the team with the fewest turnovers wins.

Whomever makes the fewest mistakes & gets one or two big plays , wins! Radford seems pretty unbeatable right now. If it comes down to coaching, then Glenvar gets the nod.

Going to be one heck of a game. I don't like close games with Glenvar. I hope we can get out to a decent lead and make Glenvar play from behind. It's always a great game. If we could get a really good win, it would be the kind of win that probably has most others believing we have a real chance come playoff time and not one and done. We have to win the game to get over the hump and get the monkey off our backs of seemingly losing big games to Glenvar and Appo. I hope we get it done. Glenvar is tough as they always are.

Huge game in the middle of the season that no one is talking about. I look for Radford to get over the hump making a defensive stop to put the game away. Going to be a battle, will ready both teams for playoffs.

Sounds like Radford has the athletes and being this early in the season they are my pick here. Glenvar I kinda look at like Appomattox, they seem to get better as the year goes on. So if they play later on my pick might change.
If its a close game I wouldn't be surprised to see composer lost on the Radford side and Glenvar walk off with the win.

I think Radford will be a repeat of last year.Glenvar has the advantage on the LOS and will win this game if they limit the QB. Radford is extremely athletic but not physical outside of 3-4 players. That's not enough to win at a high level against great teams.

Reactions: Raiders Radio
Cant wait to watch this one. Last year's match up had me thrilled and I hope this one does the same. I like Glenvar in this one.

I watched Radford last week and they looked a lot more physical than they did last year. Didn't get to see Glenvar last year or so far this year but I would take Radford in this one.

Reactions: toughy299
My thought is that Radford has too much talent and speed and will win this one. However, Glenvar is always a pretty physical bunch and if they can keep it close, that may wear on Radford towards the end of the game. Should be another good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT