ADVERTISEMENT

Radford will play better next week

QB for Radford is no doubt electric for sure. I just think if Graham can find a way to stop (well,...limit might be a better word) him that I'm not sure Radford as a team can overcome that.

QB for Radford is no doubt electric for sure. I just think if Graham can find a way to stop (well,...limit might be a better word) him that I'm not sure Radford as a team can overcome that.
Can't stop a Dawwwg. Bobcat QB is a dawwwg and we ain't stopin him either. Ain't no stopin dawwwgs. We got to contain him. He's gonna get his cauze kid can play, but the G-Men have to contain him and limit his stats as best we can. Eazy said than done. Know how to contain a dawwwwg that can play some ball? You get urself some truffle dogs to sniff em out. We got some truffle dogs on this G-Men defense and they like to hunt. Go G-Men, beat the Bobcats

Reactions: Bo Bob
Region C has produced 7 of the last 10 Div II State Champions in football while the other 3 regions combined have only managed to muster 3 in that same 10 year span....might want to rethink the Region C is weak argument.
Just message board fodder. I don't think C is weak. I just didn't use my s a r c a s m font.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT