ADVERTISEMENT

Ramsey ran wild.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Mike, will you post us a like to the story from the VMI game yesterday, please?

And, how the heck do you edit the heading line???

Mike, will you post us a like to the story from the VMI game yesterday, please?

And, how the heck do you edit the heading line???

If you mean the thread title:

~Open your original post (the first one in the thread).
~Underneath the thread title, you’ll see a wrench icon. Click on the wrench icon.
~A “Thread Tools” dialogue box will appear. In that box, click on “Edit Title”.
~Edit the thread title.
~Pop the top on the cold beverage of your choice.

I went to VMI and watched them play, and lose, to Wofford. Ramsey was impressive. All the fans kept yelling at the coach to keep feeding him, maybe he was listening...

Reactions: DinwiddieProud

~Underneath the thread title, you’ll see a wrench icon. Click on the wrench icon.
~Edit the thread title.
I just went ahead and cut to the chase. "Hey honey, will you get me another beer please?"
To heck with editing.

Ramsey had a school record six touchdowns for VMI. Not the first time for him to get six touchdowns. He did it for Salem vs GW Danville in the playoffs. Five from the fullback position and one from the linebacker position.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Ramsey had a school record six touchdowns for VMI. Not the first time for him to get six touchdowns. He did it for Salem vs GW Danville in the playoffs. Five from the fullback position and one from the linebacker position.
That’s a day of infamy for GW fans. Was a very impressive performance. Remember him holding the RB and literally jerking the ball out of his hands and taking it back 80+ yards for a score! Still wondering how much money Spartan of the Yore paid the refs that day :D

Edit: I’m just joking. I have to add that so I won’t get banned..... Again.

Last edited:
Thanks for correcting my typo. Is the VMI kicker from LB? That was a heck of a kick.

~Edit the thread title.
I post, so I tried to do this and I don't have a wrench icon. Perhaps this is only for paying members?

I'm a paying member, and it wouldn't work for me either. But Mike came to my rescue again.

I post, so I tried to do this and I don't have a wrench icon. Perhaps this is only for paying members?

You don’t have to be a paying member - I’m not. Just make sure you’re logged in, and you should be able to edit the title of a thread that you started.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT