ADVERTISEMENT

Red Devils football

REDDEVILS00

VaPreps Rookie
Dec 10, 2017
What is going on with the Lancaster Red Devils football program??? I can not think of a time where they was getting beat by 60 + at half in multiple games and to have three bad season in a row not to down the program I support them but we need a change some where and hopefully get back on track

It’s sad y’all barely have any players and y’all probably didn’t even have 20 fans there last week. All the focus down there is on basketball in my opinion.

Well where do I start???? You have kids out there in the community that has no guidance so when you put them on a team that has discipline and there not being disciplined at home. I could go on and on bout it’s basketball but it’s not parent down want there kids to get hurt and rather for them to work. We also have previous coaches that tell the kids not to play because who’s on the coaching staff because they didn’t get the job changing the staff won’t change anything it starts from school and home

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
Well where do I start???? You have kids out there in the community that has no guidance so when you put them on a team that has discipline and there not being disciplined at home. I could go on and on bout it’s basketball but it’s not parent down want there kids to get hurt and rather for them to work. We also have previous coaches that tell the kids not to play because who’s on the coaching staff because they didn’t get the job changing the staff won’t change anything it starts from school and home
You are right

It’s sad y’all barely have any players and y’all probably didn’t even have 20 fans there last week. All the focus down there is on basketball in my opinion.
No support In The community and because they are loosing only the parents are going to come support there children ......Lancaster has always been a basketball ball county

No support In The community and because they are loosing only the parents are going to come support there children ......Lancaster has always been a basketball ball county
When I was in school Lancaster was an athletic school football was good basketball was good let’s get back to the ways things suppose to be but it takes support at school and out in the community

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
I don't believe so plus they haven't had JV in a couple years. I heard they dressed only 14 last week vs. Rappahannock and 15 against Essex with one of those players (#13) sustaining an injury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT