ADVERTISEMENT

Region 3C

I don't know the points, but looking at records it seems Spotswood is on top right now, Broadway in second, and then there's a big traffic jam with Heritage Lynchburg leading the way, with the likes of Rockbridge County, Western Albemarle, Brookville etc and from there it just gets ugly.

8 (4- Valley, 2- Seminole, 2- Jefferson). Looks like:
#1- Spotswood
#2- Western Albemarle (Jefferson “Champ”)
#3- Heritage (Seminole “Champ”)
#4- Broadway
#5- Brookville
#6- Fluvanna
#7- Rockbridge
#8- Waynesboro
Only seeds I’m not sure on are #6/#7.

#1- Spotswood
#4- Broadway
#5- Brookville
#6- Fluvanna
#7- Rockbridge
#8- Waynesboro
Fluvanna? Really? They are struggling to say the least.

Reactions: blackknight_pride
How is wboro a 8 seed when they beat Fluvanna twice, and split with Rockbridge? Also Rockbridge just lost to Fort in 1st round of District Tourney.

Those 2 and 3 seed "champs" is crap. Giving a team that does not WIN their league a "champ" seed is just wrong. Spotswood and Broadway may be the 2 best teams in this region and they have to play in the semi assuming they both win and get there.

Even worse is the Shenandoah district. Wilson loses their last game of regular season to #7 seed Gap by 16, then loses as the 5 seed to 4 seed Lee. They get rewarded by Riverheads (1A) who beats Page and hands Wilson A REGIONAL BERTH????

Oh yeah ... Page swept Wilson this season

Reactions: blackknight_pride
I read somewhere that SW teams award points for the position in which they finish in district and in tourney. I like that way much better.

#1- Spotswood
#4- Broadway
#5- Brookville
#6- Fluvanna
#7- Rockbridge
#8- Waynesboro

Do you happen to know if this will be the same seeding for this year's 3C playoffs? Will the Valley send four teams again or will it switch up? And what determines who gets the #1 seed?

Wilson Memorial or Fort Defiance will get 1 Regional spot between them. Valley will get 3, Seminole 2, Jefferson 2. No At-Large for highest Power Point team remaining.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT