ADVERTISEMENT

Region 4B Playoff Snapshot- 2 Weeks To Go

CRF4Dan

Richmond Region Football Writer
Staff
Dec 17, 2012
Mechanicsville, VA
VHSL Ratings were released this morning...

As of this morning this is how your playoffs would look in Region 4B

#8 Chancellor at #1 Louisa
#7 Huguenot at #2 Eastern View
#6 Spotsylvania at #3 Monacan
#5 Dinwiddie at #4 Patrick Henry

Thoughts???

I really, really hope these seedings stick. Huguenot gets a crack at EV. Monacan gets Spotsy's version of the single wing and might get a crack at EV in round 2. PH/Dinwiddie gets a crack at Louisa in The Jungle in round 2. A potential Louisa/EV rematch for the title.

Last edited:
I really, really hope these seedings stick. Huguenot gets a crack at EV. Monacan gets Spotsy's version of the single wing and might get a crack at EV in round 2. PH/Dinwiddie gets a crack at Louisa in The Jungle in round 2. A potential Louisa/EV rematch for the title.
I think monacan is gonna jump to 2 seed, I can see them winning out there next two games

Reactions: CRF4Dan
Chancellor will lose their last game to EV. KG and Powhatan should definitely win this week. 8th place will come down to KG vs Spotsylvania and Powhatan vs Huguenot in week 11. Chancellor will probably get leapfrogged by King George if they win out, or Powhatan if they finish 5-5. All three could finish 5-5, so need to do the math to figure that one out! Pretty sure Spotsylvania gets in at 6-4 if the lose out.

Reactions: CRF4Dan
Chancellor will lose their last game to EV. KG and Powhatan should definitely win this week. 8th place will come down to KG vs Spotsylvania and Powhatan vs Huguenot in week 11. Chancellor will probably get leapfrogged by King George if they win out, or Powhatan if they finish 5-5. All three could finish 5-5, so need to do the math to figure that one out! Pretty sure Spotsylvania gets in at 6-4 if the lose out.

I did some quick math and if KG beats Caroline this week and Chancellor on a bye should let KG jump Chancellor. Just in time for a Spotsy game that could decide who plays who at the bottom half of the playoff teams. Its shaping up to be an interesting game to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT