Region A Championship #1 Lafayette vs #2 Lake Taylor

Who wins

• Lake Taylor

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Lafayette

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters
Yeah their fan base is the worst. I feel so bad for them
Only about 75-100 at our game and it’s only an hour away and was good weather. Very surprised. Look at this board, a number of posters from all teams except- LT-unless you count the current AD of Churchland and former LT asst coach LBDevils99. Will EV fans outnumber LT fans st their home field? I bet yes.

Only about 75-100 at our game and it’s only an hour away and was good weather. Very surprised. Look at this board, a number of posters from all teams except- LT-unless you count the current AD of Churchland and former LT asst coach LBDevils99. Will EV fans outnumber LT fans st their home field? I bet yes.
EV fans showed up big at Louisa and Dinwiddie games.

Reactions: loyal2thesoil
I think it depends on the weather. EV didn’t even bring a band to Huguenot and still had good fan support

EV and Dinwiddie had a nice crowd at Huguenot on Friday, but I must admit I was a bit disappointed by the paid gate. People often inflate the attendance. For instance we heard from a source that 2,000 EV fans attended the Louisa game. If that were true then only 300 Louisa fans were present as the gate receipts turned into the region were less than 2,400. EV fans are loyal and let me say very loud. They will surely out number LT fans, but unfotunately thats how things sometimes roll in the 757.

EV and Dinwiddie had a nice crowd at Huguenot on Friday, but I must admit I was a bit disappointed by the paid gate. People often inflate the attendance. For instance we heard from a source that 2,000 EV fans attended the Louisa game. If that were true then only 300 Louisa fans were present as the gate receipts turned into the region were less than 2,400. EV fans are loyal and let me say very loud. They will surely out number LT fans, but unfotunately thats how things sometimes roll in the 757.
Sounds like someone has some explaining to do

Naw, I was simply saying things can get inflated. We had an estimated 1,200 on Friday. I have not seen the totals yet. I know I had about 56 come through the pass gate. We did have a lot of media coverage. The kids got some good exposure plus I know five or six different colleges were present.

Reactions: OCBoy
Naw, I was simply saying things can get inflated. We had an estimated 1,200 on Friday. I have not seen the totals yet. I know I had about 56 come through the pass gate. We did have a lot of media coverage. The kids got some good exposure plus I know five or six different colleges were present.
There were no 2,000 fans for EV against Louisa. Maybe 1000-1200 and the rest Louisa but definitely not 2,000.

Yes , Lafayette had a great season, just ended earlier than expected. I really thought this edition would get over the hump and get to the final in Liberty. Next year in class 3 and seeing Phoebus, Hopewell and Norcom in some fashion. Will miss the usual suspects in class 4.

Me too...quite disappointing!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT