Region B #1 Louisa vs. #8 King George

Who Wins?

• Louisa

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • King George

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great conversation everyone, thank you all.

I look forward to seeing how many KG fans come out. I think this is our first playoff matchup ever. Those kids will be fired up and will play hard, this will be their Super Bowl. They usually play scrappy against us anyway, so this will be a tough game.

Last edited:
Reactions: VAHSFootballFan
Great conversation everyone, thank you all.

I look forward to seeing how many KG fans come out. I think this is our first playoff matchup ever. Those kids will be fired up and will play hard, this will be their Super Bowl. They usually play scrappy against us anyway, so this will be a tough game.
We've traveled pretty well this year. We nearly matched the fan base at Stafford, Chancellor, and Courtland. I am sure there will be a pretty large contingent tonight. Probably not what I saw EV bring last year at "the game".

Reactions: LionNation540
Again, Kalup Shelton fumbles at the worst times. Literally just fumbled and lost it on the goal line, wasting a nice drive by us. 7-6 Louisa, 2nd qtr.

Defense and special teams getting it done. Two bang bang plays and it's 42-6 with 8:31 to go in the 3rd.

49-12 final.

Last edited:
Louisa defense was solid I think they sacked Kg qb atleast 6 or 7 times tonight, no exaggeration kg scored on offense once and then on a blocked punt late in the 3rd, Louisa offense was on point ran between the tackles and the edges , pass plays were on point, kg had no answer, jarret hunter dynamic, the end.

Loved Jarett's playaction scramble for the TD, and his fade pass to Noah Robinson for the TD with blatant PI (flag was thrown).

Reactions: Va434
Yeah, they are the team to beat in 4B, don't see anyone beating them. Total domination for the last three quarters. Could have done without them chucking the ball down the field up 42-6 or scoring with 23 seconds left...but that would be my only critique. Very well coached team. 1, 4, and 34 are legit and will be hard for anyone to slow down. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way. Enjoyed the atmosphere and meeting racind4u!

Last edited:
Yeah, they are the team to beat in 4B, don't see anyone beating them. Total domination for the last three quarters. Could have done without them chucking the ball the field up 42-6 or scoring with 23 seconds left...but that would be my only critique. Very well coached team. 1, 4, and 34 are legit and will be hard for anyone to slow down. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way. Enjoyed the atmosphere and meeting racind4u!
You too bud

@FoxesPride yeah the deep passes were cringe-y and unnecessary. The last TD I don't mind, since it was the backups. I hadn't heard a couple of those names all year.
Yeah, would have liked to see them take a knee, but 42 or 49, it was a butt whooping! That QB is special. Not a great passer, but manageable. His running reminded me of Charlie Ward at FSU back in the day, damn can he run.

Great game! Jarett is definitely a special player and makes them more dynamic in a lot of ways. Teams have to respect him at all times which in turn gets other playmakers on the offense good matchups for sure. Once they started clicking on all cylinders they looked like the real deal. Louisa’s defense is the real deal. From what I heard, KG was held to 60 some total yards offense and Louisa had 9 total sacks. That’s nuts.

Great game! Jarett is definitely a special player and makes them more dynamic in a lot of ways. Teams have to respect him at all times which in turn gets other playmakers on the offense good matchups for sure. Once they started clicking on all cylinders they looked like the real deal. Louisa’s defense is the real deal. From what I heard, KG was held to 60 some total yards offense and Louisa had 9 total sacks. That’s nuts.
Yeah, KG had one sustained drive, their first and never threatened again. Best dline we faced all year. They looked unblocked all night. Good teams are going to slow them down a little on offense, but I think their defense is good enough to win it all.

Yeah I said 6-7 sack but wow didn’t know it was 9 , I think with Jarrett at qb it’s a better offense now if Morgan was playing there offense would be very deadly

Defense wins championships! I liked KG's new offense, it's similar to Monacan's. They will get more dynamic with it over the years. Nice first round test for our defense, we had to defend the whole field.

Defense wins championships! I liked KG's new offense, it's similar to Monacan's. They will get more dynamic with it over the years. Nice first round test for our defense, we had to defend the whole field.
Yeah, their offense has improved a lot since last year as has their defense. Good news for us, we return ALL of our skill kids as they are juniors and sophomores. This was kind of a rebuild year for our 2nd year coach. Should be improved a lot next year. Good luck to the Lions!

Louisa nice win and good luck next week against PHA. I was shocked that PHA beat Spotsy so handily

Yeah, KG had one sustained drive, their first and never threatened again. Best dline we faced all year. They looked unblocked all night. Good teams are going to slow them down a little on offense, but I think their defense is good enough to win it

Louisa nice win and good luck next week against PHA. I was shocked that PHA beat Spotsy so handily
I wasn't surprised. The Spotsy team that KG beat just wasn't very good. I'm guessing they were decimated by injuries from what people were posting. I'm sure PHA is a decent team, but I wouldn't judge how good they are by tonight's game.

Reactions: 86CulpGrad
@FoxesPride yeah the deep passes were cringe-y and unnecessary. The last TD I don't mind, since it was the backups. I hadn't heard a couple of those names all year.
OK, I take it back, my beloved Seminoles just threw the ball up 42-12, and scored with 27 seconds left to win 49-12!

Just a reminder that #56 Spellman is just a freshman. He and Night Train #55 looked like twins out there.
Yeah, those two were very quick, active, and disruptive. For comparison, the only time this year that KG's oline struggled that much. I swear 55 transfered from Courtland like 3 years ago. Is he a redshirt Senior, grad transfer? ;)

Yeah, those two were very quick, active, and disruptive. For comparison, the only time this year that KG's oline struggled that much. I swear 55 transfered from Courtland like 3 years ago. Is he a redshirt Senior, grad transfer? ;)
So with y’all playing Louisa and eastern view who would u say has the better team overal defense and offense

Ha, he came last year, he's a senior. I hope he lands somewhere nice! He's undersized but nasty.

So with y’all playing Louisa and eastern view who would u say has the better team overal defense and offense
Louisa by a pretty wide margin. No offense to EV, I had them better than Louisa last year. They have just lost too much. We matched EV up front and actually moved the ball on them pretty well and slowed them down pretty good on offense for most of the game. Louisa dominated us on both sides of the ball in a way that EV couldn't. I know the officiating was awful in the EV game, but the yardage stats don't lie. That coupled with the amount of injuries they have had, I don't see how they slow down Louisa or move the ball against their defense.

Louisa. Your D will carry you. It is somewhat hard to tell who's better. When we played EV we were somewhat healthy. Louisa we were totally hurt. Multiple lineman out during the week sick and the whole WR/Secondary group was dealing with ankle problems and didn't even practice. Not to mention we didn't have anyone suspended either. I'm not saying the result would be different but it would have been better to compare apples to apples. Patrick has a similar thought on playing the pass. Get after the QB and make it hard. If he does that against EV it will serve well for him. Louisa has an experienced secondary to play the pass and that could very well be the difference. I'm not sure if Graves is still out but that is a huge killer for EV if he is. He is very similar to your #34 but maybe more aggresive.

The problem with you 2 playing each other down the road is you have the same mentality. Your always going to win till the scoreboard shows differently. That's a great mentality to have and well deserved. The only problem is each one of you will not be able to get a few quick plays then watch the team turn off (like last night). It will be a slug fest and that leaves a 100 different outcomes.

Reactions: Va434
Louisa. Your D will carry you. It is somewhat hard to tell who's better. When we played EV we were somewhat healthy. Louisa we were totally hurt. Multiple lineman out during the week sick and the whole WR/Secondary group was dealing with ankle problems and didn't even practice. Not to mention we didn't have anyone suspended either. I'm not saying the result would be different but it would have been better to compare apples to apples. Patrick has a similar thought on playing the pass. Get after the QB and make it hard. If he does that against EV it will serve well for him. Louisa has an experienced secondary to play the pass and that could very well be the difference. I'm not sure if Graves is still out but that is a huge killer for EV if he is. He is very similar to your #34 but maybe more aggresive.

The problem with you 2 playing each other down the road is you have the same mentality. Your always going to win till the scoreboard shows differently. That's a great mentality to have and well deserved. The only problem is each one of you will not be able to get a few quick plays then watch the team turn off (like last night). It will be a slug fest and that leaves a 100 different outcomes.
No Graves, no Leake. That’s 2 all-region/state caliber players on offense and defense. Made no difference on a supposedly good opponent last night. We shall see how it goes moving forward. Only big boys left now.

No Graves, no Leake. That’s 2 all-region/state caliber players on offense and defense. Made no difference on a supposedly good opponent last night. We shall see how it goes moving forward. Only big boys left now.
Yeah, Graves and Leake killed us. I can't imagine them going far without them on top of the other losses. Great coaching staff there so I would not count them out.

I haven’t seen Patrick Henry play this yr don’t know much about them at all I know years ago they had a strong football program , not sure how there offense/defense or players to look for , guess ppl will see this Friday.

Could be looking at a PH/Dinwiddie final so people need to take notice of 4B
I dont think I am buying your apparent sarcasm @OCBoy. If I am incorrectly misjudging your comments I will apologize in advance. I don't think this version of the Generals can go into Cyclone territory and come out with a victory. I do believe Louisa will win big though and should represent B in the semifinal. Too much experience and talent on the Lions roster.

Reactions: FoxesPride
I dont think I am buying your apparent sarcasm @OCBoy. If I am incorrectly misjudging your comments I will apologize in advance. I don't think this version of the Generals can go into Cyclone territory and come out with a victory. I do believe Louisa will win big though and should represent B in the semifinal. Too much experience and talent on the Lions roster.
Definitely not sarcastic. Like I said in an earlier post no matter the records EV and Dinwiddie always put on a show when they meet.

Thanks for the honesty @OCBoy. Still think it's a tough task for the lower seeds. PH is a sound team, but Louisa has six players as good as the Patriots best Sikkar. I really dont see that game being close at all.

This Dinwiddie team is so young and naive they really dont understand the magnitude of what they are accomplishing or facing. I told some folks earlier how this team seems to laugh at adversity. They are like a 1970 style kids punching bag. They get knocked silly, bend and then pop up for more. They just don't quit and get better every time they get knocked down. Who knows what will happen on Friday night or going forward. To quote @mbonape1 we are playing with house money. Louisa and EV are the top dogs for sure and they have all the pressure to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy and mbonape1
Thanks for the honesty @OCBoy. Still think it's a tough task for the lower seeds. PH is a sound team, but Louisa has six players as good as the Patriots best Sikkar. I really dont see that game being close at all.

This Dinwiddie team is so young and naive they really dont understand the magnitude of what they are accomplishing or facing. I told some folks earlier how this team seems to laugh at adversity. They are like a 1970 style kids punching bag. They get knocked silly, bend and then pop up for more. They just don't quit and get better every time they get knocked down. Who knows what will happen on Friday night or going forward. To quote @mbonape1 we are playing with house money. Louisa and EV are the top dogs for sure and they have all the pressure to win.
im a litte skeptic on this I think anytime a Dinwiddie team can get to the game they are the team to beat but we will see. so good luck. I hope someone is recording this game because I want to see it bad.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT