Game 1 winner vs. Game 2 winner
Game 3 winner vs. Game 4 winner

Championship (Friday February 24):
Semifinal Winners at Higher Seed

Posted by robwitham at 6:00 AM

Last edited:
Reactions: otnorot
Skyline 88 Caroline 76 Final

Elias Carter 19 pts 5 rbs Dwayne Tucker 18 pts 12 rbs Zack Diggs 16 pts 5 rbs Colby Wood 16 pts 5 rbs Elijah Cabness 15 pts 5 rbs

Reactions: schoolboard
Skyline 88 Caroline 76 Final

Elias Carter 19 pts 5 rbs Dwayne Tucker 18 pts 12 rbs Zack Diggs 16 pts 5 rbs Colby Wood 16 pts 5 rbs Elijah Cabness 15 pts 5 rbs
Will host William Monroe for the Region 3B championship Friday

Reactions: pizzzzza
I wasn't trying to steal your thunder - you've been doing an outstanding job posting Skyline all season!

I didn't see the score so I went ahead and posted - didn't want to step on your toes!

Last edited:
GIRLS:

Alden Yergey scores 27 points as Brentsville beats Culpeper 57-44 in the Class 3 Region B girls basketball semifinals. The Tigers advance to states as well.

William Monroe boys go on the road and stun Meridian 49-39 who swept the Dragons during the regular season.

The win also gives them their ticket into the VHSL State Tournament.

Brady Lam 23pts, 7rbs, 3ast, 3stls Tucker Shifflett 14pts, 4rbs Parker Hildebrand 8pts Emmanuel Jackson 2pts, 3rbs, 3stls Josh Davis 2pts, 3rbs

In the previous round:

The William Monroe boys beat Culpeper in the first round of the Region 3B Quarterfinals 87-48

Brady Lam 33pts, 17rbs, 3ast Tucker Shifflett 19pts, 8rbs, 6ast Parker Hildebrand 10pts, 3ast Emannuel Jackson 9pts, 6rbs Davien Griffith 6pts, 8rbs

No problem. I was a little busy as I had to go from first day of tennis practice right into warmups for the game. I wouldn't trust those rebounding numbers, my son took those. But I did the points, so you can take those numbers to the bank.

William Monroe Dragons fall to a talented Skyline team in the Region 3B finals. 67-50.

My tweet with the leading scorers did not go through and I left my stuff at the school. Elias Carter was the leading scorer for Skyline, followed by Zack Diggs. Game was never closer than 10 points from halfway through the first quarter.

My tweet with the leading scorers did not go through and I left my stuff at the school. Elias Carter was the leading scorer for Skyline, followed by Zack Diggs. Game was never closer than 10 points from halfway through the first quarter.
2023 Region 3B Champions. The Hawks will host a state quarterfinal game on Friday, March 3. The game will be played at Warren County High School. Game time and opponent are still to be determined.

FpxfmecWIAIx3u-

GIRLS

End of the 1st, Brentsville Tigers trail the Meridian Mustangs 10-9
FpxVQp8WIAAZdMo

GIRLS

Halftime, Brentsville Tigers trail the Meridian Mustangs 17-11

Meridian Defeats Brentsville 37-31 to win the 3B Regional Championship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT