ADVERTISEMENT

Region I Championship After 2 Warhill 0 Culpeper 0

Region III Cp After 1 1/2 Alleghany 6 Amherst 0

Alleghany got 6 in the top of the 2nd.

Region II Cp After 2 Sherando 2 Woodgrove 2

Bottom of the 2nd for Sherando John Bentley RBI triple and Justin Angel RBI ground out. Woodgrove had 3 errors.

After 3 Sherando 4-2

Bentley RBI single. Carney scored from 3rd when Entsminger stole 2nd 4-2 Sherando.

After 4 Sherando 9-2

Bottom 4 Reid Entsminger hits a grand slam to left.

Region IV Cp 7th in. Tunstall 5 Bassett 5 nm

nm
This post was edited on 5/31 8:42 PM by Bluetree

FINAL Warhill 11 Culpeper 0

Warhill 20-4 Culpeper 15-6
This post was edited on 5/31 9:14 PM by Bluetree

FINAL Amherst Co. 8 Alleghany 7

Amherst scores 8 runs in the bottom of the 7th for the huge come back. Amherst 24-0 Alleghany 19-6. In that 7th Amherst scored 6 before any outs and Alleghany had 6 errors.
This post was edited on 5/31 10:04 PM by Bluetree

FINAL Sherando 9 Woodgrove 4

John Bentley pitches the 7th. Sherando 23-1 will host Culpeper Tuesday night in the state quarterfinals. Woodgrove 15-7 will play at Warhill .

Re: Region IV Cp Final Tunstall 6 Bassett 5 - 8 innings

Tunstall 21-1 will host Alleghany next Tuesday and Bassett 15-8 will play at Amherst Co.

Re: FINAL Amherst Co. 8 Alleghany 7

Best baseball game I have ever been to. What a come back for the Lancers. It ended with still no outs. WOW! The fans went crazy

"We the Lancers!!!!!"

OMG, party at wikki's house tonight. All the diet pepsi you want!

Six errors, by one team, in the same inning, the last one??????

Wow! Good win, Amherst. LOL.

Re: "We the Lancers!!!!!"

Hey after that game, but it wouldn't be diet pepsi, trust me

Best game you've been to?? Maybe for the Amherst players and fans. Just seems a little sloppy to have 6 errors in the last inning for it to be an actual good game of baseball. Props to Amherst though for never giving up.

Hey! best game I've been to because of the last inning and Amherst coming from behind 7 runs to win. And how good it felt with all the players and fans on the field. Amherst senior players graduating after the game with the beach balls and the celebration. Does that explain it to you enough. I didn't think I had to go into detail as to why I felt that way. Gosh.
This post was edited on 6/1 10:14 AM by wikki

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT