ADVERTISEMENT

RIVER!!!

SpartanOfYore

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 15, 2009
A big, loud shout-out to Staunton River, who in just a few short years has gone from being, let's say "not the most competitive team" to an offensive juggernaut that's heading to the state championship game. What a great turnaround by SR's players and coaches.

Much like last year when Lord Botetourt made the title game, it's hard not to feel good for a community that's waited a long time for this kind of success. Congratulations to all the Golden Eagle faithful. Enjoy the ride!

A big, loud shout-out to Staunton River, who in just a few short years has gone from being, let's say "not the most competitive team" to an offensive juggernaut that's heading to the state championship game. What a great turnaround by SR's players and coaches.

Much like last year when Lord Botetourt made the title game, it's hard not to feel good for a community that's waited a long time for this kind of success. Congratulations to all the Golden Eagle faithful. Enjoy the ride!

I'm with you here. Born and bred in Bedford, VA, this is huge for the people of Moneta, Stewartsville, Chamblissburg, Goodview, Huddleston, Body Camp and Smith Mountain Lake. Blue Collar people, I'm rooting for you next week! "Fear The Wing!"

Thank you so much. Coaches Poston, Mustard, Haymore & crew have done an amazing job of coaching these young men up and getting 100% buy in. They have sacrificed beyond belief and maintained the highest standards in and out of the classrooms. We couldn't be prouder of all the coaches and players and feel honored to wear SR on our chests. 1 more guys, 1 more.

Thank you so much. Coaches Poston, Mustard, Haymore & crew have done an amazing job of coaching these young men up and getting 100% buy in. They have sacrificed beyond belief and maintained the highest standards in and out of the classrooms. We couldn't be prouder of all the coaches and players and feel honored to wear SR on our chests. 1 more guys, 1 more.
Amherst fan here pulling for SR

I watched Coach Poston last night on WSET talking to his players, that guy has passion and it showed on his face and in his voice and mostly on the players face. Go Staunton Ruver, I am sure not only is Bedford pulling for you guys but all surrounding areas. Wish it were be played in Lynchburg

Reactions: rainman17
That's awesome and humbling. Thank you. Coach Poston is highly underrated in the area and loves those young men deeply.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT