ADVERTISEMENT

Riverheads Football Again Looking for Head Coach

Pretty insensitive of those assistant coaches to “resign” with the man’s family health issue looming. Man, those guys must be real dirtbags!

Reactions: Senex
Its amazing, you wanted proof of talking about it, I give it and you deflect. Not surprised in the least.

Maybe you should go back and read, I never once said why he left. You see, I don't pretend to know things I don't know.

Reactions: WP02alum
What would he gain from publicly bashing the coaching staff who bailed on him without giving him a heads up but have been there for a while? I can see it now, Question - Coach, why did you decide to give up coaching at Riverheads? Well, I had several meetings with the coaches and wanted to adjust some things defensively. Some of the coaches said we shouldn't change anything and keep everything exactly the same. We still continued to meet and even communicate throughout the week about the next time I'll be up at Riverheads and then I find out the next day that my staff quit without talking to me first.

Yeah, that's what he should have done.

I won't post on this anymore. I wish everyone on both sides of the debate well, we have our opinions and won't change anyone's mind. Good luck Riverheads, here's to hoping the new regime can keep you guys under 475.
;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT