ADVERTISEMENT

Salem 21 Pulaski 10 final

I watched online. Salem has 2 good backs. Number 20 does a great job of slipping through cracks by creating negative angles at the last second and leaning against the grain. Always seems to get an extra yard or two which ads up. Salem still plays a good brand of football no denying that.

I honestly thought both teams looked pretty good. I can see both making some noise depending on their match ups. I do think Salem is the better team and has a legit shot at winning D. I haven't seen a lot of the other teams out west but history tells me if a team is solid and doesn't make a lot of silly mistakes they can go far.

Good luck to all in region D. It is going to be good right from the first round.

I watched online. Salem has 2 good backs. Number 20 does a great job of slipping through cracks by creating negative angles at the last second and leaning against the grain. Always seems to get an extra yard or two which ads up. Salem still plays a good brand of football no denying that.

I honestly thought both teams looked pretty good. I can see both making some noise depending on their match ups. I do think Salem is the better team and has a legit shot at winning D. I haven't seen a lot of the other teams out west but history tells me if a team is solid and doesn't make a lot of silly mistakes they can go far.

Good luck to all in region D. It is going to be good right from the first round.
Good thing is we have 5 running backs and no seniors

Persinger is a good #1 but I really like Zavione Wood as a change-of-pace. Similar backs but just enough difference and Zav can work equally as well as Persinger.

Also the line has spent the last month coming together and it's showing.

Very pleased with the defensive effort tonight as well, Akers is a good QB and Horton is a dangerous receiver and Salem did a good job containing both.

Goodluck to your boys in region B

Reactions: mbonape1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT