Defense
DE- Marquise Poole
DL- Jaylen Cuffee
LB- Anfreny Yancey
LB- Shiheem Johnson
DB- Wayne Davis
DB- Nhyre Quinerly POY

I hope the VHSL will release the teams soon

Everyone in America is after him VT, UVA, OSU, Michigan, and the list goes on and on. He was a state semifinalist in wrestling and 4a South champion at heavyweight last year as a freshman. Mean on the field and as nice as a kid off the field just don't shake his hand. Also is in ROTC so the kid is very disciplined. Carney was 2nd team all region so didn't qualify for all state there had to be some tough decisions at the all region meeting there were a couple of kids that returned that were all region the year before.

Re: LT All State

Johnson-quinery- cuffee- davis, the rest no, better players in the state

LOL... How about there is no better player in the country than Darnell Ewell in his class at his position!! Man we could all bring up all the craziness you have said up here recently, but for what you gonna keep saying it and believing your mess. Everyone on Salem of course is deserving and maybe some more of their guys should have been added huh? You are relentless with your hating on LT.

This post was edited on 12/18 9:53 PM by DEVILSLB99

Trust me I'm trying to we have a big celebration at school tomorrow should be an awesome event!! Gonna post the season video on youtube sometime tomorrow that we will how at the pep rally tomorrow.

Sorry no bubble gum and wine!! New gym won't allow food in and the school is an alcohol free zone.

Originally posted by 3puttcharlie:
Most valuable player on the team is Poole

LOL 3putt, Quinerly is one of the main reasons you lost.

613970d1313172114-way-go-oklahoma-obama-you-mad.jpg

This post was edited on 12/19 9:02 AM by HoosFan05

Congratulations to the Lake Taylor and Salem All State players. Well deserved. Dinwiddie players: First team: D. Williams, 2nd tram: Branch, Goodwyn, and Wilkins.

This post was edited on 12/19 12:34 AM by BleedingNavy

I told coach Mills awhile ago Denzel was the best defensive player we played all season. He had to be accounted for on EVERY play ODU is getting a steal.

This post was edited on 12/19 5:28 AM by DEVILSLB99

He is a hard nosed kid and always finds the ball. He works hard in the weight room and is still growing. Will make a very good SS. Needs to stay focussed in the classroom and things will work out for him.

Our hidden weapon was Wilkins. He us very undersized, but he makes tackle after tackle. Thanks Devils.

Told you before and will say it again, you should avoid posting shortly after crawling off the barstool at Mac-N-Bob's as you embarrass yourself, the program and the good fans of Salem. Get a clue eastbottom!!

Originally posted by VaPrepsRod:

Originally posted by 3puttcharlie:
Most valuable player on the team is Poole
Poole hands down is our most versatile and valuable player. While everyone may have seen Quinerly and Johnson in the spotlight on state final Saturday Marquise Poole made a lot of plays that people overlooked.

Kicking he was 5-6 on xp which many felt was a weakness coming in, but we made the adjustments like I stated moving Quinerly to LS, Johnson to holder, and Poole kicking and the only miss was after the long Johnson td run when he got hurt and we changed the LS up.

Punting- Had two very good punts to pin Salem deep in their territory to make them drive the field.

Defense- The most disciplined player on our defense Salem rarely got outside of him all night and when they ran lead to his side he stood Ramsey up and did a good job keeping his outside contain. I can only remember 1 instance where he got caught inside, and he made a nice play on the sack on Salem's first possession to end it.

Offensive- He is the best running back on the team, but with Palmer stepping up and having a great year carrying the load the second half of the season we took him off offense and limited his chances of being hit. It was said all week if Salem takes away the running game and the other backs are ineffective then he would get more carries. He won the LC Bird game running hard against Bird and breaking a bunch of tackles.

Like it was said above Poole is the MVP of LT...Quietly

I got this one Devils not that you need help....

You really have absolutely no room to comment on anyone, at least until you actually get a clue.

Re: I got this one Devils not that you need help....

LOL,,....,..........................................................................................Spike the cartoon dog.

Thank you for that astute observation. It's obvious you have a clue, or glue, or something.

You're welcome. Now we will see if you actually have the intelligence to take good advice to heart or whether you wish to dig your hole deeper.

I never turn down good advice, particularly when I'm certain that's what I'm getting. As far as digging holes, never really dug too many, don't plan to start, but you had no influence in that attitude at all. But you can get out your pic and shovel if you like. See what you can get done. I'm going to try and celebrate Christmas this week. You guys can go ahead and celebrate whatever it is you celebrate. I really going to enjoy the season, and breathe the fresh air. Love to breathe the cool winter fresh air.

Glad to hear you never turn down good advice so there still may be hope for you yet despite the first subsequent data point. The joy of the Christmas season, helping those less fortunate, although it appears I still have some work to do to help you. You're too modest, you seem to be very adept with the pic and the shovel. No doubt you love to breathe the cool winter fresh air as it kills the stench from the outhouse and decreases the need for you to use your pic and shovel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT