ADVERTISEMENT

Smithfield/Bruton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should the other teams accept them. Just saying! Lets just let it go Lafayette. if you guys are good with beating LT out of the top seed by this method and garnering home field advantage like this Im good with it. You have a hell of a team. Think the Rams are going to win at least the semi anyway.

If the shoe were on the other foot, what would LT do? What about Dinwiddie? Don't bother, we know the answer....

Did Lafayette get 2 points from the teams that accepted the win via forfeit and are they dividing by nine by not accepting the forfeit. Navy is right! Double dipping and thats district collusion. Lafayette is not doing anything wrong. The district did.

Keep telling yourself that, and take your blood pressure medicine....

Did Lafayette get 2 points from the teams that accepted the win via forfeit and are they dividing by nine by not accepting the forfeit. Navy is right! Double dipping and thats district collusion. Lafayette is not doing anything wrong. The district did.
I’m done!

Guys I have presented evidence for 30 years and not once have i gotten upset. This is a message board lol. You did not address my question. Did Lafayette and Smithfield take the points from the Bay Rivers teams who accepted the forfeits? Yes they did. Did both teams receive an advantage by accepting the points, not taking the forfeit and only claiming nine games. Answer again is yes. With that being said i rest my case. By the way, I spoke to our athletic director about this and he said "I will never accept asterisk for any of my teams" and would not in this istance. Again I like to debate this nothing personal against you or Lafayette.

Reactions: 1Gensfan and OCBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT