ADVERTISEMENT

So who’s coming to Lynchburg?

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Just curious, which of you have serious plans to attend the games at Liberty U on Saturday? If there is any interest, we can pick a time and place to meet for a few minutes and shake hands. LOL, it was easy in the past, we just said to look for Mike in his shiny red scooter. But, unless something has changed, Mike won’t be at LU this year.

So, just out curosity to see how many “posters” are going to be at the game, please post your name. I’ll start, (and save my buddy the trouble).

Dinwiddie Proud and Bleeding Navy

Just curious, which of you have serious plans to attend the games at Liberty U on Saturday? If there is any interest, we can pick a time and place to meet for a few minutes and shake hands. LOL, it was easy in the past, we just said to look for Mike in his shiny red scooter. But, unless something has changed, Mike won’t be at LU this year.

So, just out curosity to see how many “posters” are going to be at the game, please post your name. I’ll start, (and save my buddy the trouble).

I would love to attend but I will be working the C2 and C1 games. I will definitely be watching the games.

I would love to be at these two games.
Nope I get to watch Riverheads probably win #7 in a row☹️

Reactions: DinwiddieProud

Dinwiddie, I’ll be in the suite of course. Hope you were able to get a pass to come up

I’m thinking between games.

Mike, what yard line were we at for the Heritage/LCA game? Was the concession stand directly behind us?

I propose 3:45, on the 50 of the home side. Over near the area directly across from the concession stand. Near the handicap area.

You don’t need to stay but a minute, so just stop by so that we can put a face with your name.

I’m looking forward to seeing you guys and gals.

A looong drive, will watch 3/4 on NHFS. I assume there will be announcers on air like the past.
They usually have a crew that does the championship games along with a camera controlled by a person. Andy Hayes will more than likely broadcast the C5 and C6 games

I propose 3:45, on the 50 of the home side. Over near the area directly across from the concession stand. Near the handicap area.

You don’t need to stay but a minute, so just stop by so that we can put a face with your name.

I’m looking forward to seeing you guys and gals.
I'm going to try and make the meet up if my schedule allows.

I've been to several games the last few weeks to make up for lost time in being out of the country for seven months.

Virginia Beach is out because Freedom will roll James Madison. Maury vs. Highland Springs isn't my kind of thing but I think Highland Springs will win by at least two scores.

As of now, I'm passing on Lynchburg. I think Phoebus will roll Heritage and I think Dinwiddie will beat Kettle Run.

So I'm probably headed to Salem. Not into C1 and C2, but it's something different. Would like to see the Riverheads dynasty before it comes to an end. Plus, it will be nice seeing someone different play. I think George Wythe and Graham will win those games, but I just need a change of scenery for a Saturday.

Reactions: DinwiddieProud

I'll be there in spirit with you guys as I'll be at ODU doing the Springers game.

PSA for all football fans... if you want a great football experience and atmosphere, there are none better than Dinwiddie. If you've never been, make it a point next season.

I'll be there in spirit with you guys as I'll be at ODU doing the Springers game.

PSA for all football fans... if you want a great football experience and atmosphere, there are none better than Dinwiddie. If you've never been, make it a point next season.
Thanks Danny. I don’t think of our fans as anything unusual. We all just try to show support for our kids, and show respect for each other, no matter what team you root for. But, I will admit, we have a good time.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
Thanks Danny. I don’t think of our fans as anything unusual. We all just try to show support for our kids, and show respect for each other, no matter what team you root for. But, I will admit, we have a good time.
Little teaser for next seasons previews... Top 5 best football atmospheres in the Richmond Region.

@DinwiddieProud and @BleedingNavy

I tried so hard to make arrangements to be able to come down today to shake hands and wish you both the best before the game.

I previously volunteered to be Santa for the PTO at our elementary school Holiday party. All week I tried to get another volunteer but no takers. My wife even tried to hire a professional Santa to replace me but no availability!! She also wanted to head to the game.

It’s been a pleasure to stay connected with you guys on the forum. Good luck to the Generals.

@DinwiddieProud and @BleedingNavy

I tried so hard to make arrangements to be able to come down today to shake hands and wish you both the best before the game.

I previously volunteered to be Santa for the PTO at our elementary school Holiday party. All week I tried to get another volunteer but no takers. My wife even tried to hire a professional Santa to replace me but no availability!! She also wanted to head to the game.

It’s been a pleasure to stay connected with you guys on the forum. Good luck to the Generals.
In spite of what us adults may have wanted, you being Santa was a much more important calling. Proud of you for the choice you made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT