ADVERTISEMENT

Spotsy 18 Eastern View 0 halftime

I heard spotys run game is killing ev but sits still early from never know they could make a run

Wow ev only put up 14 pts they must have turn the ball over or spotys came to pay and that single wing offense is hard to stop I see Colbert had a monster game

EV botched somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-5 QB snaps with a couple costing them sure points. EV had not answer for Colbert as Spotsy was able to play keep away. This huge win goes to Spotsy defense, even with EV miscues the usual average defense at best came ready to play. Overall great game planning for this game by Spotsy staff and for their players executing it

Great game to watch. Both sides were very physical. Colbert is the real deal I have been saying it. I also said if Spotsy got healthy they’d be dangerous. They were still down 10+ guys tonight but they had a core that played offense defense and specials and came to play. Their defense is better described as bend don’t break instead of average. Really fun one to watch

So with this lost to ev does spotys and ev share the battlefield district or what’s the outcome of the games next week

Depends on next week. If KG beat Spotsy and EV beats Chancellor, then EV should be the Battlefield Champs. If Spotsy, EV, and JM all win I think it is a three way tie, not sure if there are any tiebreakers. Can't wait for the Spotys - KG game next week, it will be VERY physical. I think Chancellor has been hit hard by injuries and perhaps other player losses, pretty sure EV will be fired up next week.

Reactions: Va434
Oh ok seems like spotsy use the the ground attack to beat them, spotys had literally 6 yards passing, now how solid is ev defense if they couldn’t stop the run game of a team, this is why I say Louisa would beat ev this year Louisa have a better run game and also they pass better, now what ev lost there 3rd in the region possibly can drop to 4 depending on next week dinwiddie can take the 4th spot

Oh ok seems like spotsy use the the ground attack to beat them, spotys had literally 6 yards passing, now how solid is ev defense if they couldn’t stop the run game of a team, this is why I say Louisa would beat ev this year Louisa have a better run game and also they pass better, now what ev lost there 3rd in the region possibly can drop to 4 depending on next week dinwiddie can take the 4th spot
EV definitely had a hard time in the 1st half with the run. I haven’t seen stats but I’m thinking Spotsylvania had very little offense at all in 2nd half. This game was absolutely won by their defense not their offense IMO. The worse thing with EV week to week is penalties and fumbles/miscues.

EV definitely had a hard time in the 1st half with the run. I haven’t seen stats but I’m thinking Spotsylvania had very little offense at all in 2nd half. This game was absolutely won by their defense not their offense IMO. The worse thing with EV week to week is penalties and fumbles/miscues.
Ok I saw stats on Twitter and spotsy out rushed them and they had 6 yards passing, ev had 75 yds passing and like 200 in rushing yards but thats a wake call for ev guess we’ll see what happens in the playoffs

Is EV still dealing with injuries?
33 & 1 were both out for EV. Spotsylvania is down something like 9 starters. Their defense played great and Colbert was amazing in the first half. That’s the story of the game really. It was a physical fun one to watch.

Reactions: 7time
what ever happens in spotsys next game im glad to see them back up top. in the late 70s those guys always gave us fits and its nice to see them back but im hoping not to play them lol.

Reactions: Bcope83 and 7time
Does KG have a chance or is this going to be another Spotsy dominated game
They have a good chance. They've been really good at stopping the run this year. Their weakness has been the long pass. I predict an old school low scoring snot knocker.

Oh god, I see how spotsy won he literally was dragging ev players and they were doing the same play , it was the single wing spotsy was running to hmmm mmm, Colbert looked like Malik bell running the ball, ev even stacked the box on him, that kid just maybe earned a D1 scholarship just off that one game, he’s only a junior to smh

Oh god, I see how spotsy won he literally was dragging ev players and they were doing the same play , it was the single wing spotsy was running to hmmm mmm, Colbert looked like Malik bell running the ball, ev even stacked the box on him, that kid just maybe earned a D1 scholarship just off that one game, he’s only a junior to smh
He has a handful of offers already. He’s a really good player

Does KG have a chance or is this going to be another Spotsy dominated game
Depends. If you listen on here Spotsy D will “give up 40+ every week” and they don’t “stand a chance to keep the clock from being a running” clock and in the Battlefield rankings post they’re predicted to lose out every post so it sounds like KG should walk through this one easily

Depends. If you listen on here Spotsy D will “give up 40+ every week” and they don’t “stand a chance to keep the clock from being a running” clock and in the Battlefield rankings post they’re predicted to lose out every post so it sounds like KG should walk through this one easily
God I hope so... but I don't think so.

You predict them to lose out every week lol. You should be more confident than anyone. Just last week you quoted the record of their opponents they’ve beaten.
Week 8 prediction I said they would win. Week 9 I predicted they would lose the last two games. Clearly I was correct about them winning, wrong about them losing the last two. No big deal. Those are the only two predictions that I have made. Spotsy is probably the hardest team to predict... their season has been all over the place.

Reactions: OCBoy
Week 8 prediction I said they would win. Week 9 I predicted they would lose the last two games. Clearly I was correct about them winning, wrong about them losing the last two. No big deal. Those are the only two predictions that I have made. Spotsy is probably the hardest team to predict... their season has been all over the place.
You have been predicting they’d lose out and that KG would win out. I figured you’d be the most confident.

The defensive effort Spotsylvania had against EV was unexpected. I mean Culpeper and Monticello are the only teams to score less on Spotsylvania than EV. Weird.

Reactions: FoxesPride
The defensive effort Spotsylvania had against EV was unexpected. I mean Culpeper and Monticello are the only teams to score less on Spotsylvania than EV. Weird.

I think the field conditions played right into Spotsy's hands. Wet and sloppy takes a speed game off the books. Without their starting RB #33 and #1 who is a physical safety and receiver, tilts the game in Spotsy's wheel house. Commend them for executing.

There's all this talk about 10 people out. All we see is the center and the sniffer out. Really the only big name of the 10 is the center. I'm sure every team has multiple injuries by now. Most chose to not talk about them.

Reactions: OCBoy
I think the field conditions played right into Spotsy's hands. Wet and sloppy takes a speed game off the books. Without their starting RB #33 and #1 who is a physical safety and receiver, tilts the game in Spotsy's wheel house. Commend them for executing.

There's all this talk about 10 people out. All we see is the center and the sniffer out. Really the only big name of the 10 is the center. I'm sure every team has multiple injuries by now. Most chose to not talk about them.

To all the EV fans... better now than later. You’ll be ok I’m sure. Maybe it was time and it was needed

Gotta look past the box scores. They were up in the first few games and put 2’s/3’s on the field and gave up late meaningless scores. By Bville their defense was slammed with injury and had a rough night.

They were missing
62 starting center/NG
79 starting guard
52 starting guard after the other injuries
85 starting sniffer/DT
14 starting corner/backup wing
45 starting LB/backup sniffer who would’ve been start with 85 out
56 starting DE
9 played with a club first game back since Courtland
24 starting safety punt returner and kick returner and their fastest player
7 starting corner after the other injuries
Not to mention the kids playing through injuries.

They were missing
62 starting center/NG
79 starting guard
52 starting guard after the other injuries
85 starting sniffer/DT
14 starting corner/backup wing
45 starting LB/backup sniffer who would’ve been start with 85 out
56 starting DE
9 played with a club first game back since Courtland
24 starting safety punt returner and kick returner and their fastest player
7 starting corner after the other injuries
Not to mention the kids playing through injuries.

Coach, Every team is going thru injuries. Thanks for labeling them for us but its week 10 and everyone has injuries.

Coach, Every team is going thru injuries. Thanks for labeling them for us but its week 10 and everyone has injuries.
Not a coach just follow them since Stafford games aren’t what they used to be and I’m good friends with their DC from work. Everyone has injuries is correct not sure everyone is missing 8+ starters. That’s all

The fact they were missing that many starters makes it even more unexpected. I mean Caroline put up 21 on spotsy. I don’t care if it was the 7th string. Holding EV to 14 is dumbfounding to me. It’s been 6 years since they’ve scored fewer.

The fact they were missing that many starters makes it even more unexpected. I mean Caroline put up 21 on spotsy. I don’t care if it was the 7th string. Holding EV to 14 is dumbfounding to me. It’s been 6 years since they’ve scored fewer.
Oh I agree and I think they would too! Just offering some context into why some of the results have looked the way they have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT