ADVERTISEMENT

Spotsy 3 Brentsville 3 half

OCBoy

VaPreps All Region
Nov 12, 2001
Both teams are miserable. Turnovers no passing games no kicking etc this might be a 6-0 8-0 game

Brentsville kicks what's clearly a short fg but refs say it's good smh

According to the announcers - sunny, windy and cold - but decent crowd

Brentsville scores on last play of 3rd Q - XP fake no good

16-3 Brentsville End of 3

James Broker's 25-yard FG with 8:08 left in 4th gives Brentsville a 19-3 lead over Spotsylvania.

I was at the game but left at halftime because it was a poor showing of both teams. The fans were not heavy it was a light crowd. Spotsy filled the away bleachers and also brought their band. JM will blow them out next week.

I was at the game but left at halftime because it was a poor showing of both teams. The fans were not heavy it was a light crowd. Spotsy filled the away bleachers and also brought their band. JM will blow them out next week.
Running clock by the half.

Reactions: OCBoy
Brentsville can't stop a physical pounding and their offense is easy to figure out.

Brentsville can't stop a physical pounding and their offense is easy to figure out.

Listen here bud, for the entire year you and the fake prognosticator that you are have bashed these kids and its program. Are you getting paid? Are these kids getting paid? Do you know it's these kids first playoff win and this programs first playoff win since 1999. It's a big deal may not be to you, may not matter to you, But when you have come from the bottom and worked your way up, I'm sure there's a measure of satisfaction. No team gets in the playoffs just to show up. Everybody comes to play and I'm sure that Brentsville will not lay down for James Monroe because they are James Monroe. Regardless of how inept you think they are. Instead of bashing these kids how about you celebrate the game of football and the blood sweat and tears that each one of these kids give game in and game out. Now you can go back to your basement and eat your Cheetos and sit in your underwear and prognosticate on high school football.

Reactions: Rev_Real
Listen here bud, for the entire year you and the fake prognosticator that you are have bashed these kids and its program. Are you getting paid? Are these kids getting paid? Do you know it's these kids first playoff win and this programs first playoff win since 1999. It's a big deal may not be to you, may not matter to you, But when you have come from the bottom and worked your way up, I'm sure there's a measure of satisfaction. No team gets in the playoffs just to show up. Everybody comes to play and I'm sure that Brentsville will not lay down for James Monroe because they are James Monroe. Regardless of how inept you think they are. Instead of bashing these kids how about you celebrate the game of football and the blood sweat and tears that each one of these kids give game in and game out. Now you can go back to your basement and eat your Cheetos and sit in your underwear and prognosticate on high school football.

Lots to say here but less is more. Friday should be a good learning experience for your boys that the world is a cruel place and not even close to fair. Welcome to Maury and GL.

Reactions: OCBoy
Good post good luck to Brentsville because I'm not feeding into your post. Rod has addressed things over and over on here and I'm not entertaining it. Feel free to email me on here but that's as far as its getting.

Good post good luck to Brentsville because I'm not feeding into your post. Rod has addressed things over and over on here and I'm not entertaining it. Feel free to email me on here but that's as far as its getting.
I know you follow teams in this area closely, that being said if you can't appreciate what the Brentsville coaches and players have accomplished this season I would seriously question your knowledge about football in this part of the state....You want to talk about a turn around, well this is it, are they state contenders no.... but still these young men and coaches deserve respect for what they have accomplished, I rarely comment on here but I do coach and have coached against BHS and for them to have seven wins (including a playoff win) is no small feat. No one including me or you would have predicted this type of season for Brentsville.

I
I know you follow teams in this area closely, that being said if you can't appreciate what the Brentsville coaches and players have accomplished this season I would seriously question your knowledge about football in this part of the state....You want to talk about a turn around, well this is it, are they state contenders no.... but still these young men and coaches deserve respect for what they have accomplished, I rarely comment on here but I do coach and have coached against BHS and for them to have seven wins (including a playoff win) is no small feat. No one including me or you would have predicted this type of season for Brentsville.
I am very happy for the Brentsville program I wish them the best. People are coming at me as if I'm being harsh but people have to research why and how all this came about. In October a poster said Brentsville would go undefeated whip the teams they have ahead etc that's how it all started. Those wins are small feats look at the records of those teams. I will and always have posted facts and my opinions I see on games and teams. If posters don't like it so be it don't respond etc. I hope Brentsville gives JM a game shoot I hope they win! I am not going any further because rod has told me to let it go. Good luck to Brentsville and good job to Coach Smith and crew!

I

I am very happy for the Brentsville program I wish them the best. People are coming at me as if I'm being harsh but people have to research why and how all this came about. In October a poster said Brentsville would go undefeated whip the teams they have ahead etc that's how it all started. Those wins are small feats look at the records of those teams. I will and always have posted facts and my opinions I see on games and teams. If posters don't like it so be it don't respond etc. I hope Brentsville gives JM a game shoot I hope they win! I am not going any further because rod has told me to let it go. Good luck to Brentsville and good job to Coach Smith and crew!
I get where you are coming from then...wasn't trying to pile on, I just know you usually give very accurate accounts/opinions on football in our area and wanted to make sure the folks in Nokesville got their due... and thanks Rod for letting us voice our opinions... love the site, accurate and very well done!

I get where you are coming from then...wasn't trying to pile on, I just know you usually give very accurate accounts/opinions on football in our area and wanted to make sure the folks in Nokesville got their due... and thanks Rod for letting us voice our opinions... love the site, accurate and very well done!
I

Ocboy " I have always posted facts" well not sure you were at the game yesterday because there was a good crowd for brentsville, however the spotsy bleachers weren't even half full, they're band was there so your guess was half right.

Ocboy " I have always posted facts" well not sure you were at the game yesterday because there was a good crowd for brentsville, however the spotsy bleachers weren't even half full, they're band was there so your guess was half right.
I was at the game until halftime. Spotsy had a good showing. Brentsvilles whole left side by the tennis courts were empty. Brentsville has an outstanding announcer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT