ADVERTISEMENT

St. River Coach Resigns

Gunz, tone down the anger and respect others opinions. The name-calling and constant forcing of your opinion is a Terms of Service Violation.

P.S. That catch by Richlands was something else I tell ya. Good day, Gunz.

It sure was, but if you had been there instead of try to act like a know it all you would know that it was a better throw. Tell us all again how smart you are.

Isn't it about time for your bi weekly fight with someone from swva. You still act so mature.

Everyone here can tell you are just acting like a baby because someone actually called you out on your b.s.. You know what I notice, there are certain posters on here to seem to get into arguments with a lot of different people. That is a pattern and shows that they might just be the problem.

Now listen. I dont care what kind of vendetta you have because you shown your real colors and were called out. I dont care if you think I actually care about a game that was a year and a half ago. I dont care if you follow me around like a little kid who follows their big brother around because he wants to be cool and he is his idol. I dont care what your opinion is, but some of us have WAY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH AND REAL LIFE ISSUES. SO KEEP ON TROLLING AND SHOW YOUR COLORS AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I've got too many real life problems to deal with someone who is so great on the internet. Peace out and God Bless

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT