ADVERTISEMENT

State 2A final four is set....

DiamondDude

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In the East Maggie Walker eliminated George Mason 8-6 tonight after beating Nottoway this morning at U of R
In the West,Lebanon one-hits Appomattox to win 3-0..Virginia High crushed James River 12-0
And Strasburg just defeated host King William 4-0 behind lefty Garrett Richards' 3-hitter w/ 10 Ks
So its Maggie Walker at Strasburg Sat.and Lebanon vs. Virginia High at Abingdon to determine next Friday's pairings at Radford U.

West #1 meets East #2 at 10 am, then East #1 plays West #2 at 1:00.

Last edited:
This doesn't make sense to me. I don't follow baseball, until recently. But Lebanon and Virginia are both in the west. Then you wrote, west no1 meets east no2 and vice versa. Am I missing something?

This doesn't make sense to me. I don't follow baseball, until recently. But Lebanon and Virginia are both in the west. Then you wrote, west no1 meets east no2 and vice versa. Am I missing something?
West winner meets east runner up and visa versa. Semi finals in Radford.

Very possible that Strasburg and VHS have a championship rematch from last year.

I would love to see that rematch to see if my old school Strasburg can get it done. Any info on Lebanon as far as the team goes? Are they are powerful team? Do they have really good pitching?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT