ADVERTISEMENT

state games tickets

tylerrossfc10

VaPreps Varsity
Sep 30, 2016
i will be traveling to salem next weekend for the state games and i have a question? does anyone know if i buy the ticket for the first game does that get me in both games or do i have to buy a ticket for each game indivdually

awesome and does anyone know if salem stadium has bleacher seats or chair seats big guy needs to be comfy

awesome and does anyone know if salem stadium has bleacher seats or chair seats big guy needs to be comfy
And if anyone needs to know about Liberty, They have chair backs on the entire home side including the upper deck.

For the visitors side, there are regular bench/bleacher sides in the lower sections while there are bench back seats in the upper deck.

Bo is correct, they don’t clear the venues. You can camp out all day.
I understand in year's past you could but that was when the start times were 12pm and 4:30pm. I just wonder why they changed the start times if not to try and clear the venues.

Nah, one ticket gets you in, and you are in for the duration.

A couple of reasons. First, all three venues are so large, seating is never an issue. No reason to empty the stadium.

Secondly, If you are coming to see “your” team, it’s doubtful you would pay for a second ticket to see the other game. If you are coming, you are coming no matter what. So what difference does it make to anyone if you see two games?

Another reason why the League has never entertained the idea of two separate game tickets is the logistical nightmare involved with trying to empty the stadiums after the first game.

Hey Wikki, I’m planning to come to Liberty. I‘ll be up to see you. What’s the food theme this year? And you are exactly right. The time change was solely to have more time between games. They wanted to be fair to the first game players, to allow them to enjoy the moment without being rushed off the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNation85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT