ADVERTISEMENT

StatVA Classic (Girls Basketball)

DEVILSLB99

VaPreps All District
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2005
Premier girls basketball event returns with a great schedule. Come out and see the top girls talent in VA in one place!!!

Churchland High School
Portsmouth, VA
1/19/18
5pm Woodrow Wilson vs. Midlothian
6:30 Trinity Episcopal vs. I.C. Norcom
8pm Western Branch vs. Churchland

1/20/18
1pm Deep Creek vs. Cosby
2:30 Norview vs. Colonial Forge
4pm Highland Springs vs. Millbrook
5:30 LC Bird vs. Atlantic Shores
7pm Riverdale Baptist (#15 in nation) vs. King's Fork
8:30 Princess Anne (#20 nationally) vs. Lake Taylor
st2.562615_std.jpg

Really looking forward to the two late games on Saturday, but the Millbrook vs. Highland Springs game intrigues me A LOT!!

Reactions: mbonape1
Really looking forward to the two late games on Saturday, but the Millbrook vs. Highland Springs game intrigues me A LOT!!
Millbrook won 2nd game in two days and remains unbeaten, McDonald had 20. Millbrook has too many weapons clear favorite for 4A title with at least 4 all state candidates Green, Reed, Anthony, and MVP McDonald. . Their not afraid to play anyone traveling 4 hours after playing last night.

Millbrook has one lost. Last Friday 1-12 William Fleming beat them 44-43. That was played at WF.
That's a mistake Fleming High School REFUSES refused to play Millbrook, did some homework, VHSL said Millbrook could get the forfeit; however Millbrook denied it and picked up two games with Private schools. New Hope and St. James. Wakefield canceled on them too. Anyone looking for a game call their AD. Shame on Fleming ducking them Millbrook swept them last year. I did some CNN reporting for that information. Stop spreading fake news Bluetree lol.

Reactions: OCBoy
Millbrook has one lost. Last Friday 1-12 William Fleming beat them 44-43. That was played at WF.
Rivderdale Vs Kings Fork was a great game Kings Fork represented the public Schools well and showed they're not scared off anyone, was little surprised at their rotation last years starter didn't play but warmed up wit the team. Rivedale won despite missing several starters, fantastic game RB won on the score board but KF got earned some valuable game experience. I feel sorry for whoever they play next.

That's a mistake Fleming High School REFUSES refused to play Millbrook, did some homework, VHSL said Millbrook could get the forfeit; however Millbrook denied it and picked up two games with Private schools. New Hope and St. James. Wakefield canceled on them too. Anyone looking for a game call their AD. Shame on Fleming ducking them Millbrook swept them last year. I did some CNN reporting for that information. Stop spreading fake news Bluetree lol.
Okay thanks I took it down my bad

Okay thanks I took it down my bad
Last Friday Night I listen to the Millbrook sherando games online and the announcer said on there that they lost to William Fleming so I went and checked on MaxPreps and both of their schedules said they had lost so I guess you can't believe everything on MaxPreps right you wonder how many other scores are not right.

Last Friday Night I listen to the Millbrook sherando games online and the announcer said on there that they lost to William Fleming so I went and checked on MaxPreps and both of their schedules said they had lost so I guess you can't believe everything on MaxPreps right you wonder how many other scores are not right.
Yeah no problem that's why these forums are so important.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT