ADVERTISEMENT

Stuarts Draft 21 Clarke County 7 Final

I thought Clark was pretty good after the gap game. The last I heard east rock was doing the same thing tonight to gap. So I can’t put as much credence in the Clark win but I still believe draft and Clark both pretty good.

Just don’t look at scores but when there is big disparities it kind of gives you a decent idea of the pecking order of the teams. I believe I can say between these five teams 1.Riverheads 2. Draft 3. Clark 4. East Rock 5. Gap with draft and Riverheads the only ones you can question or flip

One thing I will mention is #21 Rutherford is VERY good. And hard to bring down.

I would be surprised if Clarke loses more than once or twice more (not seeing ER or Luray yet).

Clarke has a good team, a very good band, and nice facility. Just didn't care for the distance away haha

Again, it was a pleasure to meet you @ClarkeFan83. If you want to say CC gave it to us (I know you didn't), it was because it was my birthday.

Why doesn’t 21 play defense for CC?
Stuart’s Draft is physical. I thought CC could of used him on D.

Draft is strong, well-conditioned, and well-coached.

BTW, on CC’s only TD the receiver was standing out of bounds when he caught it. (4th and long) Very odd that the side judge didn’t see that. I guess they just miss them sometimes.

BTW, on CC’s only TD the receiver was standing out of bounds when he caught it. (4th and long) Very odd that the side judge didn’t see that. I guess they just miss them sometimes.
I saw him step out of bounds before he caught it. Everyone I was sitting with saw him step out of bounds and he did it within 10 yards of the side judge. We kept our mouths shut, but we all knew what had happened. Our luck ran out though.:p major kudos to the coach of Draft who had his team take a knee to end the game instead of going for another td. That was a classy move. Happy birthday @Gunz41 !

I saw him step out of bounds before he caught it. Everyone I was sitting with saw him step out of bounds and he did it within 10 yards of the side judge. We kept our mouths shut, but we all knew what had happened. Our luck ran out though.:p major kudos to the coach of Draft who had his team take a knee to end the game instead of going for another td. That was a classy move. Happy birthday @Gunz41 !

Thanks. I didn't see him step out from my vantage, but it was an absolutely beautiful play. But I did see it in video. He stepped on line, not standing OOB

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
I meant for his career. I heard he might be close to 5000 yds. If I was that kind of RB, I’m not sure I’d play defense either. Besides, Clarke has lot of players. I remember a time when Madison rarely had a two way player. Big advantage if your RB isn’t gassed by playoff time. Or injured while on defense.

I meant for his career. I heard he might be close to 5000 yds. If I was that kind of RB, I’m not sure I’d play defense either. Besides, Clarke has lot of players. I remember a time when Madison rarely had a two way player. Big advantage if your RB isn’t gassed by playoff time. Or injured while on defense.
Rivenburg ran for 400 yards last year in the mud and played defense.
That’s a tough argument.

He's probably about 600 yards away from the 5k mark.

Reactions: Marshall-Dillon
Maybe they are playing their best at each position. As Dalton said in Roadhouse, “Opinions vary”.

But I thought you would be bigger...

SMH twice. I’d take Rutherford in my backfield all day, everyday and twice on Sunday.

Last edited:
Maybe they are playing there best at each position. As Dalton said in Roadhouse, “Opinions vary”.

But I thought you would be bigger.

SMH twice. I’d take Rutherford in my backfield all day, everyday and twice on Sunday.
Off topic, I used to frequent a bar in CC, Chesters. The place had a similar vibe as Roadhouse, Dalton and crew.

That’s good perspective. The coaches probably knew he couldn’t play LB against Draft for whatever reason. They would probably quote Vern Gosdin; This Ain’t My First Rodeo.

He will be fresh for East Rock I suppose.

Whether the young man should play defense I will leave up to you all, but it seemed they had very few go both way, which is an advantage.

The young man is a really good ball player and just ran into a better team on that night

Yeah, I think we've gotten away from guys playing both ways unless ABSOLUTELY necessary over the past few years. I think they start grooming these kids in youth football to play one or the other now when they're older.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT