ADVERTISEMENT

Stuarts Draft vs. East Rockingham

Oct 19, 2016
Any insight on this game? I know Stuarts Draft beat them earlier this year but does East Rock stand a chance in this rematch.

As a somewhat neutral observer the short answer is no. I like what McNair and company have potential to do but I do not see them being able to do it against that D. ER has not shown they can stop a solid run game this season so Draft should win comfortably.

I would tend to agree, but there have been loads of cases over the years where a re-match turned out quite differently. Those eight TD passes that McNair threw last week might be an indication that they have reached a new level.

But officially, I agree with you guys. Draft just appears to be on a mission.

I agree that Draft should be the favorite. I'd like to see if ER can give them a game this time around though. This is usually when you break out those plays you practice every week but have yet to use.

Of course they have a chance, everyone left playing has a chance. I would agree that my boys should be the favorite, and they will be ready. Good luck to everyone still playing and lets hope every game has no injuries

Not saying he isn't. You never know when an opening may come up and he should be considered if he has a desire to be a HC. And to be clear I was more or less just commenting on his ability. Kudos to him along with Coach Floyd and the rest of the staff.

Not saying he isn't. You never know when an opening may come up and he should be considered if he has a desire to be a HC. And to be clear I was more or less just commenting on his ability. Kudos to him along with Coach Floyd and the rest of the staff.
I totally hear you! As a Draft fan, I'm just hoping we don't lose him! Lol. This coaching staff is incredibly talented -- from special teams to the defense to the line to the backs, there is a special combo going on between this team and this staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT