ADVERTISEMENT

Success

Bath Co at 5-0 and Lancaster at 3-1 come to mind off the top of my head. Both have been down for awhile

I would say Honaker. I know some predicted them to do well but they’re averaging 50 points a game right now. I think 3 of those games they had 50 points by halftime. They will be playing teams with only 1 loss these next 3 games so we will see if they remain dominant or not.

I am not surprised by Bath. You could tell last year that they’d be good this year and next. For me it could be Radford, but is anyone really shocked that they end up with a sneaky good group? If Craig County gets to 3-1 this weekend I think that has to be the biggest shock in a while. Usually we can count on them to be last in the pioneer

I am not surprised by Bath. You could tell last year that they’d be good this year and next. For me it could be Radford, but is anyone really shocked that they end up with a sneaky good group? If Craig County gets to 3-1 this weekend I think that has to be the biggest shock in a while. Usually we can count on them to be last in the pioneer
Truthfully I feel like had the Craig/Auburn game not been postponed at halftime they may have pulled it off and be 3-0 right now: Craig was leading 18-14 and had finally started slowing down the big back for Auburn. Postponing it took all their momentum away. But that’s the game of football and mother nature I guess.

Truthfully I feel like had the Craig/Auburn game not been postponed at halftime they may have pulled it off and be 3-0 right now: Craig was leading 18-14 and had finally started slowing down the big back for Auburn. Postponing it took all their momentum away. But that’s the game of football and mother nature I guess.
I don’t think they’ll be any match for my Blues, but something has certainly changed over there. You could see something starting to boil last season before their injuries, but now they’re looking like a ball team.

Is bath really good or just playing against pitiful teams
Bath is good, but their Coach/AD made sure to schedule all cupcakes to get a home playoff game. Either the teams that agreed to play are stupid, or they were blindsided. I see most of them dropping Bath next cycle.

Bath is good, but their Coach/AD made sure to schedule all cupcakes to get a home playoff game. Either the teams that agreed to play are stupid, or they were blindsided. I see most of them dropping Bath next cycle.
To the teams that scheduled them defense, why wouldn't you schedule one of the smallest high schools around. I mean great job by Bath Co. to create a schedule with teams similar in size and good job for fielding a successful team and playing with aggression. They probably will host a first round playoff game, however, it may be the best team they've seen all season. Just got to let it all playout.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT