ADVERTISEMENT

TA 66-RE Lee 54-details anyone?

Oct 7, 2008
Just saw the score-wow. I didn't expect this one-especially with TA being shorthanded after losing the Lambert kid. Anyone provide any insight or details that saw the game?

I have no clue what happened in this game...wasn't there. I was hoping to find some details as well. I figured Lee would win this one. The strange thing about Lee is they led Spotswood for the biggest part of the game until late in the third in Penn Laird. Lee then loses to T.A. and Waynesboro. Lee is still talented but they sure have hit a bump in the road. I wouldn't say they aren't very good...I would say more inconsistent. Not something you want to be with tourney time about a week a way.

Lee has Covington, Harrisonburg, and Fort Defiance this week. Hopefully they can get something going again.

I have no clue what happened in this game...wasn't there. I was hoping to find some details as well. I figured Lee would win this one. The strange thing about Lee is they led Spotswood for the biggest part of the game until late in the third in Penn Laird. Lee then loses to T.A. and Waynesboro. Lee is still talented but they sure have hit a bump in the road. I wouldn't say they aren't very good...I would say more inconsistent. Not something you want to be with tourney time about a week a way.

Lee has Covington, Harrisonburg, and Fort Defiance this week. Hopefully they can get something going again.
Just before the Christmas break, I was telling the folks I sit with at the game that I thought the late season stretch that featured rematches with Waynesboro, Spotswood, and TA would be a good indication as to what we could expect from the Leemen in the postseason (and I hope I am wrong with that statement).... I was hoping to see more improvement from early on in the year, but I haven't seen it like I had hoped. The potential is still there and I still don't think this team has played to their "ceiling" yet, but if they can find their groove they can be dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT