ADVERTISEMENT

Teams that have looked good early

My 1-9 Foxes scored 40 on Chancellor last year and 104 against the other 9 opponents combined. If there defense hasn't improved very much from last year, I don't see them slowing down Louisa. They did move the ball on Louisa some last year, but I don't see how they can outscore them given the lack of defense last year and so far this year.

racindan4u,

Where you come from? Please, we all come from somewhere but where I come from, we have the right to an opinion and back it with the information we have available. And then we get to see it play out

Again(AGAIN!),,,,need I say, again, I’ve laid out the reasons why I believe your opponent could win against your lions, not a guarantee, etc.

If it’s such a lock that the lions always beat the chargers, why bother, just have VHSL schedule Eastern View week 2,,,,EACH YEAR,,,,why not schedule Massaponax as well (the chargers do). Risk those patsy 10-0 starts????,,,,nope, not in the cards or DNA to do that I guess or you would use all means necessary (media pressure, constant offers to AD’s, etc). Too risky to play top flight teams in regular season?

Chancellor is a far better team, roster, etc, than the one Louisa faced last year. Even if they lose, I stand by that. They lost nobody of significance from last years squad. Not one person that I’m aware of.

Again, again and again, while I agree that Louisa will score a ton,,,maybe, just maybe chancellor does too. Maybe lions defenders allow chargers backfield to keep getting off the mat, therefore they keep pushing and stay in the game.

I’ll tell you what, if Louisa wipes the floor with the chancellor squad, you should relentlessly use every avenue to implore your Louisa team to remove all the easy, supremely hollow victories from your schedule that you have accumulated over and over and get real teams to play

Demand ponax, View, Dinwiddie, etc to work it out so they are the first half of your regular season schedule. Deal???? Nah, that might resemble a challenge that starts week 1,,,,I mean that’s really tough!

And no, I’m not upset but you are incensed by the idea that a school can beat yours. If that’s the case, demand your team step up its game and play more top teams. The ticket sales/gates would be huge so there’s nothing to lose,,,,except football games,,,,,BTW LIGHTEN UP and go watch what I believe can be a real football game this week

Yes will be tough but Louisa can be beat, any team can

Reactions: mbonape1
My 1-9 Foxes scored 40 on Chancellor last year and 104 against the other 9 opponents combined. If there defense hasn't improved very much from last year, I don't see them slowing down Louisa. They did move the ball on Louisa some last year, but I don't see how they can outscore them given the lack of defense last year and so far this year.
Exactly

ok ramblin I see it was just the way you said it and not the way you meant it. lets hope its a good game Friday. go Lions!!!!

Handley seems to be back in the mix for the Northwestern district title. They have a really good committed coach now. Lots of athletes , wouldn’t be surprised they come out with at least 7 or 8 wins this year.

racindan4u,

Where you come from? Please, we all come from somewhere but where I come from, we have the right to an opinion and back it with the information we have available. And then we get to see it play out

Again(AGAIN!),,,,need I say, again, I’ve laid out the reasons why I believe your opponent could win against your lions, not a guarantee, etc.

If it’s such a lock that the lions always beat the chargers, why bother, just have VHSL schedule Eastern View week 2,,,,EACH YEAR,,,,why not schedule Massaponax as well (the chargers do). Risk those patsy 10-0 starts????,,,,nope, not in the cards or DNA to do that I guess or you would use all means necessary (media pressure, constant offers to AD’s, etc). Too risky to play top flight teams in regular season?

Chancellor is a far better team, roster, etc, than the one Louisa faced last year. Even if they lose, I stand by that. They lost nobody of significance from last years squad. Not one person that I’m aware of.

Again, again and again, while I agree that Louisa will score a ton,,,maybe, just maybe chancellor does too. Maybe lions defenders allow chargers backfield to keep getting off the mat, therefore they keep pushing and stay in the game.

I’ll tell you what, if Louisa wipes the floor with the chancellor squad, you should relentlessly use every avenue to implore your Louisa team to remove all the easy, supremely hollow victories from your schedule that you have accumulated over and over and get real teams to play

Demand ponax, View, Dinwiddie, etc to work it out so they are the first half of your regular season schedule. Deal???? Nah, that might resemble a challenge that starts week 1,,,,I mean that’s really tough!

And no, I’m not upset but you are incensed by the idea that a school can beat yours. If that’s the case, demand your team step up its game and play more top teams. The ticket sales/gates would be huge so there’s nothing to lose,,,,except football games,,,,,BTW LIGHTEN UP and go watch what I believe can be a real football game this week

Yes will be tough but Louisa can be beat, any team can
ok I didn't see this post so here we go. I never said you weren't entitled to an opinion I said you made it out like 2 guys were going to beat up louisa. the other ppl saw it the same way as I did. second I don't get incensed over much especially over football at any level. I leave that to the idiots of the world. and so you know I have no say in the louisa schedule. you need to go over what you put on here before you send it as I always do.

Broad Run and Tuscarora played a nail biter.
Louisa beat Courtland handily.
Broad Run and Tuscarora will easily be the top 2 teams from the North. Both teams were going to Regional finals or finals in D5 just about every yr. Stone Bridge was the biggest problem for Broad Run. The Spartans would win the regular season match up but lose in the regional playoff game.

Broad Run and Tuscarora will easily be the top 2 teams from the North. Both teams were going to Regional finals or finals in D5 just about every yr. Stone Bridge was the biggest problem for Broad Run. The Spartans would win the regular season match up but lose in the regional playoff game.
Easily? Sherando might disagree with you.

I will stand by my comment. Broad Run is my favorite to play for the title this yr unless I see something different during the course of the season. Sherando is a good solid team but they are taking step back this yr due to graduation.
Just out of curiosity, who do you have Broad Run playing against in the title game?

racindan4u,

Yes will be tough but Louisa can be beat, any team can[/QUOT

According to the V.H.S.L. master schedule. Next week Massaponax High School will be at Louisa. On the master schedule looks like Louisa added Kettle Run as well. As far as Chancellor I do agree they are better than what they were last year. This is my sons first year in high School football another person told be about this site. So far it has been fun. My guess is Louisa 42-14 with late 4th quarters scores for Chancellor!

Still some time left but this is a knockout. Chancellor hung around come halftime

But Louisa has a different gear altogether and showing it this second half

I felt there was a chance as the first half came to an end for chancellor to gain some respect.

And when wrong, I admit it. Was dead wrong as 2nd half rolled as the Lions wanted it to

Louisa-Ponax!!!! Bring it on!

Reactions: VolNation85
Eating my bowl of crow now. Louisa downshifted and easily pulled away in the 2nd half. It was a game until the second half started. Louisa vs Ponax looking like the place to be next!

Reactions: mbonape1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT