Through Week 8

BoKnowsSports

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 19, 2021
Armstrong
Tee Jay
Huguenot

ALL UNDEFEATED.

I don’t know how many keep up with the Richmond area news but while there’s a lot of good going on, there is its fair share of bad. Lots of young people losing their lives in the Richmond metro (I know it’s widespread but I’m talking about little ole Richmond). I recall a few years back when RPS had 15+ kids either shot or killed during one school year. May not mean a lot to some people but damn am I proud of these kids (Wythe and JM are taking some strides too)!

Armstrong
Tee Jay
Huguenot

ALL UNDEFEATED.

I don’t know how many keep up with the Richmond area news but while there’s a lot of good going on, there is its fair share of bad. Lots of young people losing their lives in the Richmond metro (I know it’s widespread but I’m talking about little ole Richmond). I recall a few years back when RPS had 15+ kids either shot or killed during one school year. May not mean a lot to some people but damn am I proud of these kids (Wythe and JM are taking some strides too)!
and
Armstrong and Teejay doing it with Class 2 student populations, both will drop down next year and join Jayem in Region A.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoKnowsSports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT