Oct 21, 2001
Amherst?
The first four games as follows:

Salem
GW Danville
Blacksburg
Brookville

Reactions: OCBoy
As far as toughest schedules for "contenders", Lake Taylor and Kings Fork.

Someone we certainly don't consider a contender, but has a mean schedule is Liberty Christian.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
The new coach isn't going to get a chance to dip his toe, he's going straight in the deep end.
The only thing I said was toughest schedule. This page used to be fun to post and read, not so much anymore

Reactions: OCBoy
The only thing I said was toughest schedule. This page used to be fun to post and read, not so much anymore
I agree Amherst has a tough schedule with the Seminole slate and Salem, Blacksburg, and GW OOD. In our area that's the gauntlet. All I meant by the coach comment was he's got a tough task, nothing more.

I agree Amherst has a tough schedule with the Seminole slate and Salem, Blacksburg, and GW OOD. In our area that's the gauntlet. All I meant by the coach comment was he's got a tough task, nothing more.
Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it. We know it is tough task especially changing up things in such a short time but it was needed

Reactions: mike salem
Kings Fork:

Wilson
Great Bridge
Hickory
Lakeland

This group is not challenging. Lakeland does decent in 3A come playoff time and it's a rivalry but KF has won 8 straight I believe.

Grassfield
Nansemond River
Western Branch

All three of these teams are a tough out. Grassfield is always going to be well coached. Last year was a bit of a head sxratcher.

Nansemond was 5a regional champs

Western Branch is also tough

Indian River
Deep Creek
Oscar Smith

This group speaks for itself.

I don't know Jack about football outside of the 757 but I do know this isn't a cake walk. I actually think Deep Creek and Oscar Smith are back to back this year to end the season :eek::eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT