ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Bowl

I have LB by 14. LCA is a solid team I just don’t think their defense can stop LB. I am pumped to see Rice vs Givens though. Not often we have the chance to see 2 5 stars from Southern VA match up. Do Rice and Givens play any defense or are they just on O-Line?

I have LB by 14. LCA is a solid team I just don’t think their defense can stop LB. I am pumped to see Rice vs Givens though. Not often we have the chance to see 2 5 stars from Southern VA match up. Do Rice and Givens play any defense or are they just on O-Line?
I hope you are correct, if not by more

I know Rice plays NG too!

Reactions: Raiders Radio
😂 Transfer Bowl! I like LCA too. They have the combination of size, coaching, and speed to win. Also battle tested.

Reactions: catchtds
Are both teams healthy right now? Heard there may be a few, but anybody have any details?

Coach Jamie Harless said that standout running back Hunter Rice will be back in action for the LCA game, but Dylan Wade was impressive with Rice sidelined by a knee injury.

Wade toted the ball 33 times on Friday for 228 yards and two touchdowns. The 5-foot-7, 173-pound senior showed both power and patience between the tackles against Abingdon.

What I'm wondering is if LB will be playing without WR Kyle Arnholt - he's a key to their offense as well.

Coach Jamie Harless said that standout running back Hunter Rice will be back in action for the LCA game, but Dylan Wade was impressive with Rice sidelined by a knee injury.

Wade toted the ball 33 times on Friday for 228 yards and two touchdowns. The 5-foot-7, 173-pound senior showed both power and patience between the tackles against Abingdon.

What I'm wondering is if LB will be playing without WR Kyle Arnholt - he's a key to their offense as well.
Arnholt is out for the season and apparently Rice has torn meniscus and only playing D

LB by a TD, just because they are playing at home, and that matters more now than ever with Covid guidelines and the inability for visitors to use locker room facilities. Looks like rain on Saturday too. LB has played for region championship for how many years in a row now? 4?

LCA will probably be hosting it next year.

LB by a TD, just because they are playing at home, and that matters more now than ever with Covid guidelines and the inability for visitors to use locker room facilities. Looks like rain on Saturday too. LB has played for region championship for how many years in a row now? 4?

LCA will probably be hosting it next year.
Lord Botetourt has won the last 3 Region 3D Championships. Staunton River won the region in 2017.

Oh wow... if that is true I legitimately would lean towards LCA.

Those two players are unbelievably good and are absolute game-changers.
Totally agree!

The LB pass attack was non-existent against Abingdon without Arnholdt - that guy is unbelievable.

I'm curious how Rice can even play with a TORN meniscus?

Totally agree!

The LB pass attack was non-existent against Abingdon without Arnholdt - that guy is unbelievable.

You can definitely play with a torn meniscus, I actually did that myself awhile back... it just sucks and you really don't want to take a hit there, which is why it would make sense for him not to play running back.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Totally agree!

I've had a torn meniscus since 2003. It depends on were the tear is and if it causes the knee to lock. Mine will hurt if I bend my knee too far Ex stretching Quads

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT