ADVERTISEMENT

unofficial C & D ratings AND cheat sheets

A point off on couple yes for this week not sure where but my final numbers work out same as he has. I went back and used overall record of opponent to come up with prediction and it's the same as here. Only thing I noticed is if James River beats Giles they have mathematical shot at 8 over Chatham I hadn't thought of. But that is not really going to happen as it would require teams like Glenvar losing to Alleghany along with other games like that. Like as it shows teams can move more spots than predicted but that's like yea Appo could lose number one if they lost to Nelson but some of these scenerios belong side when pigs fly as chance of probability. Some teams on D I struggle with like Ridgeview with these out of state teams. Still not quite positive of Shelby Valleys record as they showing record and number of games that don't match up on maxpreps. They have been hardest getting scores for along with about 7-8 other out of state teams. Some play 11 game schedules.

A point off on couple yes for this week not sure where but my final numbers work out same as he has. I went back and used overall record of opponent to come up with prediction and it's the same as here. Only thing I noticed is if James River beats Giles they have mathematical shot at 8 over Chatham I hadn't thought of. But that is not really going to happen as it would require teams like Glenvar losing to Alleghany along with other games like that. Like as it shows teams can move more spots than predicted but that's like yea Appo could lose number one if they lost to Nelson but some of these scenerios belong side when pigs fly as chance of probability. Some teams on D I struggle with like Ridgeview with these out of state teams. Still not quite positive of Shelby Valleys record as they showing record and number of games that don't match up on maxpreps. They have been hardest getting scores for along with about 7-8 other out of state teams. Some play 11 game schedules.
Maxpreps is horrible for accuracy.

This is THE site for Kentucky scores and records. Even includes game statistics.

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb19

West Va scores

http://wvmetronews.com/high-school-football-scores/

Tennessee scores

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/sc...selDate=11-01-2019&group[]=&group[]=&group[]=

Reactions: High School Sportz2
Shelby Valley finished regular season 8-2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT