ADVERTISEMENT

Upset alert

Union with the improbable 60ish yard TD run as time expires. Good game from what I watched. WOW, M7 vs SWD talk should be interesting
What an ending! I was sure we were going to OT. I know Bradshaw didn't play for disciple reasons but Union moved the ball almost at will, he's not gonna be a factor in stopping them. Just an incredible underdog performance, going on road and winning like that.

No real arguments lol, the M7>>>>>>SWD this year. Basketball and football, both 2D title games featured M7 v. M7

Reactions: Bo Bob
Great game to watch. Graham really felt the loss of it's star in Bradshaw who didn't play. I said this in week two and I'm sticking with it, the best 3 teams that I had seen after seeing almost all of the big name 2A teams from Radford, to Appo, Glenvar, Graham, Union, Richlands, Tazewell, Draft, and Nottoway, was Central, along with Appo and Draft. I still think Central wins that region and gives the Region C winner a tough game.

Great game to watch. Graham really felt the loss of it's star in Bradshaw who didn't play. I said this in week two and I'm sticking with it, the best 3 teams that I had seen after seeing almost all of the big name 2A teams from Radford, to Appo, Glenvar, Graham, Union, Richlands, Tazewell, Draft, and Nottoway, was Central, along with Appo and Draft. I still think Central wins that region and gives the Region C winner a tough game.
Central already beat Union once, 27-7 in Big Stone, so I'm not expecting Bears to advance, but Wise has a real shot. Who ever wins C can't afford to sleep on them.

Not going to even give my two cents about next week. Those Union kids deserve to enjoy the day while the coaches break down film all night and day tomorrow. Good game for Union and hats off for battling minus a legit stud in Bradshaw. As a hs football fan, you really can’t ask for a better game to watch.

I tuned in for the last 90 seconds and was sure after the failure in 4th down that it was going to overtime. Then I saw their offensive set and knew they were playing for OT.
Then the kid broke it!!!!😳
Congrats to Union!

Big time upset, my gut turned when i found out Graham was missing two starters.

I am sad that Region D hosts Region C in the state semis, because I was pulling for Union to win at Appomattox.
That would be so so sweet but even had C hosted, Central might have a shot at them but I can't imagine this Union team be the one to end Appos dominance over 2D

I was just making a history joke.
Hah whoops that went over my head. Appomattox has been 2Ds mortal enemy for half a decade now, they've dominated us. Last 2D team to beat them was strangely enough Lee in 2012. They've owned us since then.

Hah whoops that went over my head. Appomattox has been 2Ds mortal enemy for half a decade now, they've dominated us. Last 2D team to beat them was strangely enough Lee in 2012. They've owned us since then.
Lee beat Appo 11/15/2014 14 to 20.

There ain’t no D until C is done.
Appomattox will focus squarely on Glenvar for the next 6 days.
In saying that, I’ve been blessed to have sons on the teams for those battles with Region D. Richlands 2015 was the best game I’ve ever been at. At BSG in 2017 was probably the best environment I’ve experienced.

@BigWinners funny fact... Yes I saw them, WOW. Just respond with this "funny fact", their last loss was to M7 Union lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT