ADVERTISEMENT

US Cellular's Top 50 Coaches (2 Va HS coaches)

mike salem

Nov 2, 2009
Salem
I just saw this, only a few days left to vote. Appomattox's Doug Smith is #4 right now, Floyd's Winford Beale is #11.

Just my 2 cents, my cousin grew up in Appomattox and she is very much for what Doug Smith has done not only for the football team, but for the community. He is a man of character and is instilling that into his players. I cast my vote for him as well.

Voting ends Monday October 17th!

I just saw this, only a few days left to vote. Appomattox's Doug Smith is #4 right now, Floyd's Winford Beale is #11.

Just my 2 cents, my cousin grew up in Appomattox and she is very much for what Doug Smith has done not only for the football team, but for the community. He is a man of character and is instilling that into his players. I cast my vote for him as well.

For those interested here is the link
https://themostvaluablecoach.com/

I have been beside Coach Smith as a supporter (not coach) since he came to Appomattox. I can honestly say he holds his beliefs above football wins & losses. He sacrifices many hours taking kids up and down the road year round, has them performing community service, mentors many boy's/girl's who are and aren't in the football program and speaks at many local churches; these are just a few of the things he does.
Also when he plays other football programs, he has the utmost respect for the opposing players, coaching staff and fans. I think the entire state of Virginia can be proud of one of our own. I fully understand that Coach Beale and many , many other coaches do much of the same for their programs and should be commended as well, but any votes for Coach Smith would truly be appreciated. Thanks !

I have been beside Coach Smith as a supporter (not coach) since he came to Appomattox. I can honestly say he holds his beliefs above football wins & losses. He sacrifices many hours taking kids up and down the road year round, has them performing community service, mentors many boy's/girl's who are and aren't in the football program and speaks at many local churches; these are just a few of the things he does.
Also when he plays other football programs, he has the utmost respect for the opposing players, coaching staff and fans. I think the entire state of Virginia can be proud of one of our own. I fully understand that Coach Beale and many , many other coaches do much of the same for their programs and should be commended as well, but any votes for Coach Smith would truly be appreciated. Thanks !
WELL SAID APPOCRAZY! I meant to post this here but was reluctant because I thought it would be like OUR COACH is better than yours. glad someone else posted it. He deserves it. Coach Smith has changed this whole community with his character. When he first came there were a few sour apples coming at him due to his faith and offense. He is a awesome man of God, mentor, and one of the most humble people I know. I am proud my son played for him while he was in school. I know my son was changed for the better under his leadership. It takes a village to raise a kid. I been voting everyday since I heard about it.

Reactions: mike salem

thanks miike for the help to push coach smith bro! He deserves it! Not taken nothing away from other coaches, but I boast and brag on the one we got all the time. I still crack up at Heritage for hosing him and railroading him out of there only for him to beat the coach they hired and preferred 2x in a row. Their loss our gain!!!

Reactions: mike salem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT