ADVERTISEMENT

Very Surprised with Buckingham / Lunenburg Central Score

Jul 18, 2014
Goochland
After Goochland played Lunenburg Central, I fully expected Buckingham to take care of business. Anyone have any insight on this game?

Knights are depleted. Stud QB hasn't played 3 series this year. Fielding JV players. Bout sums it up.

Sorry to hear. I expected bigger things for Buckingham this year. The Knight's will get it turned around. They have the coaches but sometimes the cards that are dealt just don't line up. We'll see ya'll in a couple of weeks.... Good luck next week against Nottoway!

After Goochland played Lunenburg Central, I fully expected Buckingham to take care of business. Anyone have any insight on this game?

Knights are depleted. Stud QB hasn't played 3 series this year. Fielding JV players. Bout sums it up.

I was told Vs Goochland, Lunenburg was plagued with injuries, had JV kids in the game. They got a couple back on field for Buckinham. Small schools with limited numbers all have depth problems and a few injuries make a huge difference.

Reactions: oldfool
I was told Vs Goochland, Lunenburg was plagued with injuries, had JV kids in the game. They got a couple back on field for Buckinham. Small schools with limited numbers all have depth problems and a few injuries make a huge difference.

That would explain a lot! I only saw the FB # 44 and their tackle # 53 not dressed but I could absolutely be wrong about that. The FB is a big back that runs downhill. Very good player. Number 53 (Left Tackle?) is a ball player as well. Anyway, good luck to LC the rest of the way...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT