ADVERTISEMENT

Very surprised

Aug 17, 2005
eith the river heads Galax game. Not surprised by the score but very surprised that Galax has owned the line of scrimmage so far on offense and defense. I don't have a horse in the race either way but enjoying some great football on a beautiful day.

Reactions: naildriver91
The line is coach Dixons baby he always has those kids ready to go and it doesn't hurt when you have Charles Harris running the ball for you.

Isn't Charles Harris now Virginia's all time leading rusher? If VT or UVA does not recruit him, well..........

WOW........82 yds. No doubt Harris would have had a lot more than 82 yards if Galax had played an easier schedule, but my goodness, just look what Team Galax did by playing those tough teams.......Win the State Championship !
To the city of Galax and the surrounding area, I offer my Congratulations to all of you folks on your accomplishments. You are a model school, and a model community. Job well done, My Friends to the 2015
State Championship School of Galax High. God has blessed you in so many ways!

He was 82 yards shy of breaking the record held by Thomas Jones
Really don't know why Harris wasn't used more....why in the world did he come out at crucial times in this game....and why didn't galax just kick the fg for 2 score lead...very glad riverheads didn't get that 2pt conversion....it would have been a terrible way for the better team to lose

Ghs89er. Field goal kicking game has been off sense Galax lost one of the best in SWVa at start of season. But I can't answer about Harris. Peoples does hit the hole quicker IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bama1985
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT