ADVERTISEMENT

VSL Game to Watch: Glenvar @ Galax

Galax all the way. Watched Glenvar in scrimmage last week and with the five suspended players I just don't think they have the horses. Im not saying they cant be good later in the year but they did not look good in the scrimmage.

Haven't heard about these rumors and would like to know more details. On the other hand I am more intrigued to see what happens between Blacksburg and Giles; all I've heard is how good Blacksburg is, how they've got several d1 players. If they win tonight I will listen to the discussions of them being "good" this season but will still be an uphill battle all season and it starts tonight.

Haven't heard about these rumors and would like to know more details. On the other hand I am more intrigued to see what happens between Blacksburg and Giles; all I've heard is how good Blacksburg is, how they've got several d1 players. If they win tonight I will listen to the discussions of them being "good" this season but will still be an uphill battle all season and it starts tonight.
Blacksburg had offensive firepower last year with Jr RB Beck, (speed) & Soph WR/RB Terry. (speed) QB G. Johnston (6'4" 190 Soph) is the younger brother to Isaac Johnston and if he catches on quick they could certainly be a handful offensively with the spread formation and those quick backs & receivers. Their defense is the other big question mark. Trying to stop Giles will be the biggest challenge. I expect Giles to win, but Blacksburg could end up gaining steam later in the year and finish 3rd, maybe even 2nd in the RRD with a good head of steam going into the 3A playoffs.

Im still wondering about suspended players also; Glenvar I guess is what they are referencing?

Heard several suspended for several weeks....possibly assistant coach as well....not sure why....rumor mill....enough rumors out here right now....be glad when this election is over

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT