ADVERTISEMENT

Warhill @ Southampton score?

Okay, thanks, buddy.
Don’t know when or if we resume. Our game was 2 minutes into the 3rd Q at Norcom and some one mentioned If suspended after the start of the 2nd half it may be considered a final score. Not sure what’s happening

Don’t know when or if we resume. Our game was 2 minutes into the 3rd Q at Norcom and some one mentioned If suspended after the start of the 2nd half it may be considered a final score. Not sure what’s happening

The Lafayette/Norcom game will conclude later today (Friday), beginning at 6 PM with the Rams up 35-6 early in the 3rd period. Unfortunately I won't be blogging the finish and I'll be attending another game.

The Lafayette/Norcom game will conclude later today (Friday), beginning at 6 PM with the Rams up 35-6 early in the 3rd period. Unfortunately I won't be blogging the finish and I'll be attending another game.
Thanks- too bad about the blog. I was always told to finish what you start!
Was there at Norcom yesterday but today, a Holiday Friday at 6 Pm Southside from Williamsburg is a no go.

Thanks- too bad about the blog. I was always told to finish what you start!
Was there at Norcom yesterday but today, a Holiday Friday at 6 Pm Southside from Williamsburg is a no go.
Completely understand your feelings with the traffic. I hear what you say about starting what you finish, but I think at 35-6, the game is closer to being finished / outcome decided than the Maury @ Nansemond River game I am slated to cover this evening. Good seeing the Rams and Coach Linn yesterday. Hope to see them again soon and we'll have more reaction + photos up on my Flickr page in the days to come...

Like your blogs and posts - keep them up! Btw- Left Williamsburg yesterday at 5 pm, arrived Norcom at 6:40!!! 64 was tough in NN and 664 tunnel a complete and total mess. I hope next year we pick up as our 1 OOD game Denbeigh or some team on the Peninsula. Thanks again!

Reactions: matthew328826
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT